AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: MUSIC VIBRATIONS
In Response To: Re: MUSIC VIBRATIONS ()

No I do not see your inquiry as a personal attck. Unlike many others I do not shun away from questions and probing.

I think the core issue at hand is that you and I may disagree on what is really hatred of whites. I have no probelm with a white man calling on the name of Jah. I have no probelm with whites serving me food, singing to me, nor do I have a probelm with whites working in my home.

As slaves, did we not entertain the master with our music? We still do to this day.

Now people speak of "touchy subjects" all the time, and they use the term loosly. A real touchy subject would be this one. I say that because you have to consider my fate if I choose to discourage whites from JAH. What man or wombman have the audacity to come between a man and JAH?

That is something I leave JAH to do. Only JAH can divide the wheat from the tare.

Even if a snake spoke to me and said ?JAH is GOD", I would have to say Amen to that snake, because I too know that JAH is GOD.

Think about it, what is more joyful than to hear the voices of whites singing about destroying their own babylon system that they created.

Anyway I picked up on something that you stated. Are you a musician? I'm a singer and musician myself. I'm thinkng about releasing a Roots albulm. But sometimes it can be tough with idren traveling on the road. I have 3 of them. But maybe I may find a way to do so. I love vibrations. I have had offers, but have declined to be a stay at home mom. Also I'm in school as well. I quess I have my hands full lol.

I look forward to reasoning with you.

Messages In This Thread

MUSIC VIBRATIONS *NM* *LINK*
MUSIC VIBRATIONS *NM* *LINK*
Bob Marley - Get Up Stand Up *NM* *LINK*
Re: MUSIC VIBRATIONS *NM* *LINK*
"hatred" of white people?
Re: "hatred" of white people?
Re: "hatred" of white people?
Bob Marley - Running Away and Crazy Ballheads *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com