AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: ONLY THE VALUES OF RASTA CAN LIBERATE THE CHIL

I remember Marcus Garvey saying "Africa for Africans". I do believe that many of us Africans in diaspora are conscious. Well atleast enough of us are, to ignite a flame of the god state within us. In essence I'm saying that our minds are liberated. However I do not feel free. That is why I originally asked you, "why do you want to liberate the idren from"?

If one is not willing to repartriate, then they will always be fighting an uphill battle in babylon / babylondon.

But if one returns back to Africa, then their bodies will be free as well as their minds, because they will be in the incubators that created them.

If the black man won't physically repartriate, then he will find himself in the same condition of the jews in Queen Ester's time. Allow me to explain. Just like today, even in Queen Ester's day, the Jews were given a chance to return back to build their homeland. However some stayed, and others left to rebuild. Those that stayed had to suffer the ill effects of babylon, which almost culminated in the mass genocide of the jews by he hands of Haman, as the story tells us.

My point with injecting that story, is that today in 2011 AD. We as a people are allowed to return. Many of us do not have the funds to repartriate, and many want to stay here in babylon.

Therefore when one stays in babylon, and try to fight babylon, do you think such a move is effective? How can INI battle babylon, when wickedness is in every bite of food, and even in the air INI breathe?

This is the cold reality that INI must accept. Either you put up a physical revolution (armed resistance) or move/repartriate.

If a lion is unwilling to do either, then that lion will always be frustrated. Unless ofcourse that lion chooses to give up the fight and become like unto the babylonians.

Messages In This Thread

ONLY THE VALUES OF RASTA CAN LIBERATE THE CHILRED

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com