AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Just for the record...
In Response To: Re: OK then. ()

I've been on this board since it began in the year 2000 and have no intention of ever leaving it, especially as I was personally encouraged to keep posting on here by the founder of this board, Ras Forever AKA Ras Akel (Rest In Power and Bless Up to the family).
In all that time that I have been on here I have never been banned, despite any "track record of profanity" (LMAO... like "profanity" is a crime or something).
You have been here since 2006 and in that time you have been banned, not once, but twice, for your obnoxious behaviour. That's why you are the artist formerly known as discipleofmaat, and formally known as discipleofthenile before that.
It speaks volumes about your character, or lack thereof, that the best thing you can think of to insult me with is to take a piece of personal information that I shared on this board (i.e. that I was once diagnosed with "mental health issues"), and try to bang me over the head with it any chance you get. Oh, and playground style taunts calling me "gay", which have no effect on me other than to make me wonder about your own sexual preferences, given your rather desperate-sounding frat-boy-style comment at rasi reminiscing about your supposed sexual prowess in college, and the rather graphic detail you put into describing the sexual activities that you supposedly do not engage in, on the "are there any gay animals" thread (where you took the opportunity to launch another uncalled for tirade against three sixty, for posting an article that did, in fact, address the question that Baba Ras Marcus actually asked on that thread).
I'm not sure if you really understood the admin's comment to you the last time you were banned. They said that your slander etc. "would not be tolerated." I don't think they meant to say "will not be tolerated" and just made a grammatical error. I think they meant to say that it would not be tolerated by real people face to face in real life. Like I told the little white punk "bongo mikey" who used to chat crap on here - say what you want over the internet but face to face is a different story.
I hope the Rastafari Speaks massive gets some amusement out of this comment that I was sent by one of my facebook friends, from the Gaza strip, coincidentally (yeah I'm on facebook, CIA or no CIA, it has its uses). "Please copy and paste this to your status if you know someone, or have been affected by someone who needs a punch in the face. People who need a punch in the face affect the lives of many. There is still no known cure for someone who deserves a punch in the face, except for a punch in the face. But we can still raise awareness!" :)... thanks Noor!

Messages In This Thread

African Land Grab - "Acres for a bottle of Scotch" *NM* *LINK*
Re: African Land Grab - "Acres for a bottle of Sco *LINK*
Re: African Land Grab - "Acres for a bottle of Sco
Re: African Land Grab - "Acres for a bottle of Sco *NM* *LINK*
Re: African Land Grab - "Acres for a bottle of Sco *NM* *LINK*
But never too late to rape and pillage *NM* *LINK*
Re: But never too late to rape and pillage
Can't leave me alone, can you?
Re: Can't leave me alone, can you?
Re: Can't leave me alone, can you? *LINK*
OK then.
Re: OK then.
Just for the record...
Re: Just for the record...
Re: Just for the record...
at least you admit who the boss is
Re: at least you admit who the boss is
I will respond soon, but...
Libya Down; Sudan Next *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com