AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Persuasive Advertising and Unnatural Selection *LINK*
In Response To: What the Ancients Knew *LINK* ()

The revelation that the B006 allele, an x-linked recessive gene, is of Neanderthal origins, has caused great hubbub in the world of modern genetics and among the curious in general population. It seems that after decades of maligning the cold adapted hominid, and adamantly refusing to include for the possibility of interbreeding, scientists are having to revise their science. Somehow a Neanderthal in ones family tree doesn’t fit easily into the theory of White Male Supremacy. The most revealing thing to me, isn’t the presence of Neanderthal DNA in modern non-African humans, that I had long suspected and science has already proven, it’s the fact that this recent revelation is another x-linked (maternal inheritance through the father) recessive gene.

From the start I questioned the “We’re all Africans” science, because I knew, personally, that was not my story. We didn’t all originate from an African mother and father and evolved by adapting differently to our new environment; and the more I examined my own personal experience, the more convinced I became that having a Common Female African Ancestor didn’t rule out the possibility of a non-African male ancestor. My words at the time was “Eve was violated.”

Many claim to respect the ancients but would prefer to pick and choose what to believe, from among the vast wisdom teachings of the ancients. I prefer to look for the kernel of truth which can only be arrived at by stripping the so-called myths down to its Natural Genesis. It was the method used by Gerald H. Massey; and slowly but surely its being revealed that he was a genius in his time. However, I’ve always maintained that Massey left a lot of work to be done, for those who would choose to follow in his footsteps. Those like Cheikh Anta Diop and to a lesser extent Chancellor Williams. All the ancient historians tell of Hybrids or Cimmerians, Medes & Metis, Semites and Mules ancestors.

Haldane’s rule states that: "When in the offspring of two different animal races, one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterozygous [heterogametic] sex". Its what I’ve been saying all along to those who would propose the mule as an example of two genetically different organisms mating outside their species; the male might not be viable but the female always is because she would be homozygous (XX). From her initial crossing she can then cross breed with her father or her uncle, and that offspring would indeed be viable for a while; there is a whole other chapter on the deleterious effects of inbreeding.

The father or uncle scenario would apply if her society were a closed or isolated society. In a situation where there is a steady flow of outsiders genetically compatible, either with her genetic father or genetic mother, there would also be no barriers to the reproduction of viable offspring; and therein lies the problem. Were she to breed viable males, these males can then reproduce with any female from the genetic pool of either her father or mother. That in a nutshell is what occurred with modern humans, Neanderthals and Denisovans.

Since scientists have not yet found non-African MtDNA in the current population of modern humans it is safe to assume that the initial interaction between modern humans and Neanderthals, involved modern human females and Neanderthal males. Since the Neanderthal would have been the more aggressive (Popeye Types) species it’s not a stretch to imagine a violent encounter between the two species and the victor reaping the spoils.

It’s why all Europeans have in their myths a tradition of an African-Female ancestor (God). Jesus Christ had to be born of a virgin woman because ANY man could infect him with the unnatural genes of X-woman; why in Dynastic Egypt, the sister’s son or the King’s nephew inherited the throne. A model/practice that was imitated throughout Europe’s Royal families, but due to monogamy this resulted in inbreeding depression, manifesting as the infamous Habsburg jaw/lip and Hemophilia.

http://www.sciencecases.org/hemo/hemo.asp

These recessive traits which nature had subdued are becoming increasingly more prominent in African-Americans, as they select lighter, brighter and whiter mates. By selecting lighter skin for their offspring they are simultaneously subjecting them and their future offspring to a host of genetically recessive and deleterious traits.

Messages In This Thread

ALL NON-AFRICANS PART NEANDERTHAL,GENETICS CONFIRM *NM* *LINK*
Karibkween, this is what you've been saying . . .
Re: ALL NON-AFRICANS PART NEANDERTHAL,GENETICS CON
Re: ALL NON-AFRICANS PART NEANDERTHAL,GENETICS CON *LINK*
What the Ancients Knew *LINK*
Persuasive Advertising and Unnatural Selection *LINK*
Re: Persuasive Advertising and Unnatural Selection *NM* *LINK*
The Popeye Types - Time and Change
Re: Persuasive Advertising and Unnatural Selection *LINK*
Re: Persuasive Advertising and Unnatural Selection
Eclipsed by the Dark and Hairless? *LINK*
Re: Eclipsed by the Dark and Hairless? *LINK*
Re: Eclipsed by the Dark and Hairless? *LINK*
Re: What the Ancients Knew *LINK*
Re: What the Ancients Knew
When we know better, we should do better.
Who God Bless, No Man Curse *LINK*
Re: Who God Bless, No Man Curse *LINK*
A Memorial before Death; A Prodigal's last Hooray *LINK*
Re: What the Ancients Knew *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com