AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Ma'at
In Response To: 360, where's the post? *LINK* ()

'You called me a name and you are not going to just watusi out of it."

* You deserved it and I stand by it.

"Correction: you are not a fraud. You are a snoop."

* Ah after all this time, all of a sudden calling me out on the "you shouldn't be here card because I'm white" card. How convenient and opportunistic of you. Wait, I'm sure you're gonna say it's because you were being nice.

"And if you ask me, our issues are not about how people talk to us or hurt our feelings. Actually our issues are being coddled with smiles and winks and handshakes and false dignity while knives are pushed in our backs and our childrens' minds are being destroyed. But all we want is egotistical comfort, like babies."

* Fair enough.

"But what the hell do you want here?"

* I get more information here than most places and I find a receptive place to reason about things, along with getting an educational experience along the way. THAT's why I'm here. I do learn a lot here and how said privilege really obfuscates the discussion amongst my peers in relation to "moving forward." There is a huge blindspot amongst "my people" and learning here helps me to understand what those are. Also - a few years ago someone who used to post here frequently told me "don't hold back anything from black people" - so honestly when I see something that is relevant I post it here with the intention of sharing what I have found. If it wasn't relevant I doubt I would get any response at all, but that never seems to be the case. If you want to take a poll of who posts here as to whether I am a snoop or not, please do. If I am seen as such and I am unaware, I will gladly leave and I promise you, I won't even look back unless invited.

"Im serious. Im not saying you shouldnt be here or accusing you of meddling in Afrikan opinions and affairs (however an argument could be made)."

* How does this statement fit with your previous one - "you are a snoop." If you are being honest and not just using an argument to beat me over the head with because the opportunity presents itself to serve your ends, then explain your "tolerating me" for this long?
_____

"Folks like you have the luxury of being concerned about some symbiotic farming. Why?

* Fair enough and this certainly would ring true if my intent which you are obfuscating were different. Revisit this: http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/cgi-bin/forum/config.pl?read=105520. Notice EVEN THEN I was ignoring you because reasoning with you would not have been constructive. Karibkween's reasoning was far more fruitful(for proof follow the thread.)

"because you have no worries about walking down the street and being harassed and rousted by sworn public 'peace' officers."

You dont have to worry about your local grocery store possibly selling you tainted meat. Or the government opening clinics in your neighborhoods in order to sterilize or distribute experimental medicines. Your people have not been and are not currently being culturally destroyed and assimilated into an oppression society which has them stand out on purpose.

Your people were assimilated by the xtian indoctrination a long time ago. But just being white allows you privilege and honorary/probationary membership in the domination gang. As long as you mind your p's and q's and don't speak out against 9-11, Obama and other manipulations, Illuminatic and otherwise."

*Fair enough.

"Do you even know how freakin silly you look cow-towing to kween's post that basically calls your people INFERIOR SAVAGES.
You are textbook Freudian blackboard material.

The first clue was your act on the "mental sickness" thread.
The second clue was your EUREKA! comments to the neanderthal world-changing revelation.

If you were really a "reasoner", I would have thought you would ask professor kween just what the hell it means TODAY that you come from neanderthal folk. I would have expected a true REASONING instead of some steppin and fetching."

* Who cares how I look to you! I'm an open minded individual, if I wasn't I wouldn't be here this long. Maybe it's hard for you to comprehend that I want to learn things, even when they might not be comfortable. As I said before I learn more here than most places and I am grateful for it. Honestly many things mentioned about genetic factors which are often dismissed in today's multi-cultural assimilation game may have some bearing and although we are liberally supposed to dismiss them in favor of some unifying one love doctrine, we are all out of Africa thing, I find things Karibkween posts to be eye-opening and I don't feel the to defend my DNA against it - I'm not that insecure. You see it as "cow-towing" - I see it trying to understand and learn from someone with a lot of knowledge on something I know little about.

"360, you really don't want to deal with me. How about you shut up now and perhaps I forget about your silly indiscretion at calling me out of my name."

* Lol. I've been dealing with you via this board for a few years now, I'm not scared.

____

"Ive asked you SEVERAL times what was your summation of kween's presentations...SEVERAL TIMES.
and you have said nothing."

* BINGO! It's because you have proven yourself to be a loose cannon who is very hard to reason with. I'd rather spend energy on a reasoning with someone where it will be constructive.

"And the gem of the deal is here we are on a thread where I asked for your information on the nuclear plant and you people have digressed and talked about everything BUT the topic at hand.
Typical denial."

"360, where is the post? All of a sudden you forgot how to cut and paste?"

* Nope. Again, it's me ignoring you and your demands because of how you act.

Messages In This Thread

360, where's the post? *LINK*
how do you expect . . .
I don't expect anything from frauds
Re: I don't expect anything from frauds
Heres the difference
you are a hypocrite
What did YOU expect calling me a name?
Mexicans are replacement negroes
Re: Mexicans are replacement negroes
LOL. U pathetic little masturbator.Eat feces & die *NM*
And YOU'RE the voice of reason?!?! LOL *NM*
Re: And YOU'RE the voice of reason?!?! LOL
Frenzy *LINK*
i must admit...this back and forth is humorous
Re: i must admit...this back and forth is humorous
Re: i must admit...this back and forth is humorous
Iron Strengthens Iron
Re: Iron Strengthens Iron
Re: Iron Strengthens Iron *LINK*
she comes forth!
Hail Up Lioness!
Re: Hail Up Lioness!
well rasi is my brother
So go bicker about Strauss-Kahn
Ma'at
WOW..thats ignoring me???
Re: Ma'at
Re: Ma'at

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com