AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Black Must Stop Killing Each Other And Unite

Queen Mother Judith Gunned Down At Work.

Nyabinghi woman Judith was at work in her shop in Granville Jamaica West Indies when a young crazy black gunman entered her shop and gunned her down. I do not have the full information about the reason for her to be gunned down, but whatever the reason, it cannot be a good thing for a young Blackman to enter the shop of a Nyabinghi woman and use the wicked people';s gun, and shoot this woman dead while she was there minding her own business. These are the kind of Babylonian behavior which continue to keep the members of the African race in human and mental bondage, it is call divide and rule and has been practiced against African people for hundreds of years, throughout physical slave trading activity until now that they say that slavery was abolished, but indeed slavery was only polished.

Queen Judith is the mother of nine children and have been in the Rastafari people’s community from she was in her early childhood. She was born in the Valley of Abaca (Back O. Wall ) before it was invaded and bulldozed by the Jamaican police to make way for the construction of Tivoli Gardens which is now in existence for many years. Her parents were Rastafari people well known as big Vic and Iyaughta Nellie both of whom have passed away many years ago. She is the niece of Baba Ras Marcus and Iyaughta BabyI who is presently residing in Ethiopia.

She is well known by most of the Great Rastafari Patriots like Bongo Rocky, Bongo Tarny, Ras Bigger, Ras Iyarice, Bongo Titus, Bongo Eric, Ras Historian, Ras Iyissy Iyanny, Bongo Watto, Bongo Pooru, Bongo Jack , Sister Evelyn, Sister Cherry, Iyaugha Iyuby Ras Daniel Heartman, Ras Blackheart, Bongo Iyatanya, Ras Iyarusi, Ras Iycle Iyon, and so many more that pen and paper are not able to contain them. She is also the niece of Ras Rupert who passed away recently.

Her Kingman and father of her nine children is Bongo Joe who is well known in the Nyabinghi community in the Island of Jamaica as well as other areas of this earth. Her passing has help her children to be connected to her large family connection which was unknown to them at home and abroad. Her remains will be placed in the ground at the family plot in Sandy Bay, Clarendon, on Saturday the 4th of June 2011. Her father and her grand father’s remains were also buried right there on that plot of land.

The family have no intention of taking any revenge in this tragedy since we do not believe in the actions of divide and rule. We intend to learn as much as we can from this situation and pass it on to the following generation. We do hope that a day will come, when black people will not be foolish enough to murder their own brothers and sisters with the dirty stinking weapons, which was invented and promoted by brutish people, and which has killed millions of people ever since it was invented, and which continues to kill thousands of people as we live from day to day. Take the best care of yourself and your people.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE.
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

Black Must Stop Killing Each Other And Unite
Re: Black Must Stop Killing Each Other And Unite
A wonderful tribute...
I Am Just Doing My Duty As An African Liberator.
When Are We Going To Unite?
Re: When Are We Going To Unite?
It Is Our Duty To Liberate The Minds Of Our People
Re: It Is Our Duty To Liberate The Minds Of Our Pe
They Who Have Ears To Hear LetThem Hear .
Re: They Who Have Ears To Hear LetThem Hear .
You Must Explain To The Brother What You Mean
Re: You Must Explain To The Brother What You Mean
Re: You Must Explain To The Brother What You Mean
Creation Is Everything
Re: Creation Is Everything
The Universe Was Here Before We Were Born
Re: The Universe Was Here Before We Were Born
Each Of Us Is Given Some Work To Do
Re: Each Of Us Is Given Some Work To Do
There Are Other illustrations You Can Check Out
Re: There Are Other illustrations You Can Check Ou
Experience Teaches Wisefulness
Re: Experience Teaches Wisefulness
This Is Very Serious, Creation Must Be Respected
Re: This Is Very Serious, Creation Must Be Respect
The Creator Warn Them From Time To Time
Re: The Creator Warn Them From Time To Time
We Must Learn From Each Other
Re: We Must Learn From Each Other
If I See My Name On A Bulla Cake It Is Mine
Re: If I See My Name On A Bulla Cake It Is Mine
It Is Better To Use Simple Words When To Educate.
Re: It Is Better To Use Simple Words When To Educa
Re: It Is Better To Use Simple Words When To Educa
Mis- Print Happens To Each Of Us,.
By Being A Good Listener We Can Learn.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com