AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Responding To Roy Augier

It was very sad and outrageous, and a form of brain washing, for Roy Augier to dictate his negative opinions, in the presence of African Liberators and Patriots, including members of the Rastafari People's Movemant.

Africa is indeed for Africans, those at home and those abroad, including those African people who were abandoned in the lands of captivity, by those Nations who invaded Mama Africa, and brutalized African people across the Middle Passage, to the Slave Plantations of the Western Hemisphere.

The true reason why African people are still in the Western Hemisphere, is because Slavery was not really abolished but was only polished to a more modern approach, for if slavery was really abolished, then African people would have been restored to the land of Mama Africa from where they were brutalized, and shackled away under brutal slave trading circumstances.

The wickedness of the slave trading circumstances are very clear, since between the year 1934-1938 or there about, Twenty Million Sterling Pounds were paid to the slave masters in order to recover their slave trading investments, but not a single penny was paid to African people who were enslaved by the slave masters, and that we the Rastafari people's movemant consider to be a very wicked act against African humanity.

The unofficial mission which was sent to Africa by the Government of Jamaica in 1961, was not a Rastafari Mission, it was a Jamaica Government Mission with Mortimer Planner as the only Dreadlocks, and Philmore Alverange and Douglas Mack, as the only three Rastafari people on this mission, the mission was financed by the Jamaica Government, and was lead by a government agent, I think his name was Dr Lewis who was the Mayor of Spanish Town if I am not mistaken.

To be very frank, the mission was not about Repatriation which is the true cause of Rastafari people, let me repeat, it w3as not about Repatriation, it was about seeking the possibilties of migration, which is a very different matter, in the minds of Rastafari people. Repatriation is about the slave masters and their following generation, paying up the obligations which are owed to Mama Africa and her people everywhere.

Roy Augier should have known that the majority of Rastafari people did not support the mission to Africa, since they were not really interested in migration, if they were interested in migration, they would have find ways and means to buy their tickets and migrate to Mama Africa, long time ago, their true interest is really Repatriation as African liberators of their people, as well as compensation to be paid to Mama Africa and total Restoration for African people at home and abroad.

I do not know by what authority Roy Augier made his prediction that Repatriation will never take place, when this is a matter which is truly based on the will and changes in this great universe, it is very clear to me that each person have an opinion, but to come across at the Rastafari people's movemant in that manner, and as Sir Roy Augier, reminds me of the other people who bears the title sir, like Sir Denham, Sir Hugh Foot, Sir Kenneth Black-Burne, Sir Winston Churchill and so many others who had those European Titles, who were not very helpful to African people, since they had to live up to the title which were given to them.

I really do not know what Mortimer Plaaner said to Dr. Roy Augier when he came back from the mission to Mama Africa, but according to Dr.Roy Augier, Mortimer Plaaner kwew then that Repatriation could not happen, he also said that Mortimer, coming to that knowledge, he was fulfilling the wishes of Arthur Lewis which were intended, Authur Lewis wanted the brethren to have that first hand knowledge, that Repatriation will not take place, WOW.

It is to be understood, that there is no direct leader in the Rastafari movement and Mortimer Planner was just a brethren like any other brethren. Certainly I had not hearD of Mortimer telling the Nyabinghi house are any other African liberators, that African liberation will not take place, no one is ruly qualified, to make that prediction, that is a matter which will depend on the will and manifestation of this great univwerse.
Africans take the best care of your people until this great day shall arrive then we will see that there is a greater power in this universe which can cause manifestations like Katrina and can also bring about Repatriation.
Agian I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE.
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Responding To Roy Augier
Words Of Roy Augier In Gleaner
Africans Must Be Restored To Mama Africa
Re: Responding To Roy Augier *LINK*
Re: Responding To Roy Augier
We Speak The Truth Since Truth Is Respectful
Re: We Speak The Truth Since Truth Is Respectful
This Is Liberation Age For African People
Bongo Rocky Agitator For Repatriation Passed.
Repatriation Is The Justified Solution

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com