AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Ras Historian Remains Buried.

Greetings again to Rastafari People everywhere and Africanm people in general. This is to inform your all that it was brought to my attention, that the remains of Ras Historian African Patriot, was finally buried on Sunday the 8th of August, in May Pen, in the parish of Clarendon. That is all the detail information which was brought to my attention by two people who I know, and who knows Ras Historian very well.

It is quite amazing that Ras Historian and Ras iyapert who were two of the very active workers, who worked in the United Vendors Association, to give our people a agitating voice, to protect them against those downpressers, who were jealous of them selling their goods on the streets, eventually passed away about a Month apart in the year 2010. considering that Ras Iyapert passed at 1am on the 5th of June 2010, and Ras Historian passed on the 13th of July 2010. It is amazing that they worked so hard for their people and were always together in the earlier years, and end up passing away a Month and some days apart in the very same year.

In closing I would just like to say, that Ras Historain and Ras Iyapert, were not the only people who were helpful in the United Vendors Association, there were many others who were helpful in their own ways, but I think that Ras Historian and Ras Iyapert, must be comended and be remembered, for their genuine works and self determination, now that they are gone into the atmosphere, to continue whatever this great Universe orders them to do, since they have departed from their remains, and left them behind to be disposed of.

So, the work of the liberation of African people everywhere continues, and we who are still walking and talking upon the face of this earth, must continue this great work with great self determination. Take the best care of yourselves and your people.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE.
Baba Rasa Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Ras Iyapert African Liberator Has Passed
Re: Ras Iyapert African Liberator Has Passed
Re: Ras Iyapert African Liberator Has Passed *LINK*
The Remains Of Ras Iyapert Was Put To Rest
ATribute To Ras Iyapert African Liberator.
Re: ATribute To Ras Iyapert African Liberator.
Re: ATribute To Ras Iyapert African Liberator.
Re: ATribute To Ras Iyapert African Liberator. *LINK*
There Are Important Lessons To Be Learned
Tribute To African Liberators Everywhere.
Re: Tribute To African Liberators Everywhere.
Rastafari International Theocracy Assemble.
Re: Rastafari International Theocracy Assemble.
Re: Rastafari International Theocracy Assemble.
Ras Historian African Liberator Has Passed Away.
Re: Ras Historian African Liberator Has Passed Awa
Ras Historian Is Worthy Of Some Tribute
Re: Ras Historian Is Worthy Of Some Tribute
Re: Ras Historian Is Worthy Of Some Tribute
Miss United Vendors Association
A Poetical Tribute To Ras Historian.
Ras Historian Remains Is Now Released For Burial.
Re: Ras Historian Remains Is Now Released For Buri
Ras Historian Remains Buried.
Re: A Poetical Tribute To Ras Historian.
Hoping All Is Well With You..

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com