AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: anxiously awaiting your book . . . *LINK*

Yes, agreed, "we seem no closer to finding the root or origin of many things human".
They are many clues but it seems to me re-"euro-science" is as open to as much interpretation as the Bible is.

Perhaps if we look at the information available from genetetics, blood groups, dietary types, plants, bacteria, parasites, diseases and of course the 12k timeline etc, and all the data compared, mapped and catagorised without prejudice...who knows? Has anyone done that, do you know?

I agree bloodtypes alone should be an indication of migratory patterns and origins. A BBC documentary on at the moment called "Supersizers" tacks the history of British diets from the Tudors to the 70's.The consumption of red meat is extraordinary.I am sorry to hear about your friend but what you have said is interesting.

The Neanderthal does engender many unanswered questions. I have been looking at noses lately. Watching the world cup one evening I noticed that as the camera followed down the line of the Serbians players, their noses were all the same big hooked shape. That was an indication of tribe at least I thought.Even though the Danish had similar sized ones the shape in profile was different. The Neanderthal had a huge beak of a nose. Devolution or evolution? Some say all mankind is in a state of devolution.

As we are loking at Europe here for the moment, what about the depleting of the Europeans genetic diversity through pockets of near mass anihilation, the various plagues, and almost continuous warfare. Looking at the 20th century alone with millions of healthy young men in their prime being struck down before they could pass on their genes, leaving the weaker males to repoduce,and many women not giving birth. What has this done to the gene pool? That has to be a form of devolution. Perhaps these major depletions has lead the European to lust after the "native" women to suplement the genepool? Have you discussed this before on here? (not wanting to preach to the choir)

As for Africans anti-malarial blood type, it may be that due to the semi-nomadic lifestyle pre colonialism. Colonial invasion meant the destruction of their Indigenous lifestyle, of course..when it was mosquito season the people would move away to another area without mosquitos. This balance was then upset by the enforcement of a sedentary lifestyle and resulting in the increased occurrence of malaria. Could be true???
Sorry I have no links present Time for all this, just bits of information picked up here and there.

Judah

Messages In This Thread

King Tutankhamen’s DNA is Western European *LINK*
Re: King Tutankhamen’s DNA is Western European *LINK*
Re: King Tutankhamen’s DNA is Western European
Columbus' Portuguese Helpers *LINK*
Was Tut a Melungeon? *LINK*
If Tut was European his body morphology needs work *LINK*
so interesting, thanks. *NM*
Origin of Appalachia's Melungeons *LINK*
"1/3 African genes in Europe, from prehistory..." *LINK*
Re: "1/3 African genes in Europe, from prehistory. *NM* *LINK*
anxiously awaiting your book . . . *NM*
facetious?
My Apologies... *LINK*
Re: My Apologies...
Chakras *LINK*
Re: anxiously awaiting your book . . .
"Profiles in Catastrophism" *LINK*
Correction
Your Western Australoid Ancestors *NM* *LINK*
The real Wing-Men *LINK*
Blame the Parasite *LINK*
Re: Blame the Parasite *LINK*
Re: Blame the Parasite *LINK*
The Promise of an Equatorial/Equinoctial Existence *LINK*
Big Heads no evidence of superior intelligence *LINK*
HFCS = Fructose on Steroids *LINK*
Re: HFCS = Fructose on Steroids
Cattle 'cloned from dead animals' *LINK*
PfrankenFoods *LINK*
More Frankenfoods-Sucrose on Steroids *LINK*
Corn insecticide in mass bee deaths *LINK*
Re: HFCS = Fructose on Steroids *NM* *LINK*
Re: HFCS = Fructose on Steroids *NM* *LINK*
The Sunlight Vitamin *LINK*
Re: The Sunlight Vitamin *LINK*
A case of history repeating... *NM* *LINK*
Re: A case of history repeating... *NM* *LINK*
"Was Tut European?" *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com