AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Rastafari; For Whites???
In Response To: Re: Rastafari; For Whites??? ()

Seshata, thanks for responding...

-"NB, first.....do you believe that 'sexual activity' between White People and the people that White People classified as not 'white' may in some way contribute to the end of the practice of the greatest injustice (White Supremacy Racism?) that the world has ever known?"

Contribute to the end of WS, no, I don't think so

-"Does sexual activity between White People {master, warden} and non'white' people {slave, prisoner} produce Justice and Correctness as long as White Supremacy exists or does 'sexual play' promote confusion----injustice and incorrectness?"

I suppose that would depend on whether or not one actually views themSelf as "master/warden", or "slave,prisoner". If a person did in fact view themSelf as such, then the answer would be that yes injustice, confusion, etc..is produced. But, as I asked before, does individuality come into play? people from all backgrounds hold every kind of perspective we can name, and I'm sure you know this, so...when our sexuality, what I may argue is the strongest natural force, comes into play, then what?

What I should've quoted before was this:

"There are a lot of people that would argue that definition of GOD. I would say GOD is "The Creator".

People do not create anything...they arrange things that are already created. People cannot create a house...they can build a house using the materials that have already been created.

I once heard someone say that people create money...that money is a concept that people created and that it did not exist before people created it. I asked did these people use their brains to come up with this concept and I was told "yes". So I asked who created their brains...where did that material come from. Someone in the group said their parents created their brain. I said...OK...who created their brain.

Eventually you gotta get to whomever created something out of nothing...no person on this planet right now can do that."

Looking forward to more...thanks again

Selam

Messages In This Thread

Rastafari; For Whites???

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com