AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Rastafari; For Whites???
In Response To: Re: Rastafari; For Whites??? ()

peace and hotep,

NB.

when you ask:

" As you've pointed out, white supremacy is a fairly recent construct, how can you see it as a stronger motivator than sexual activity?"

NB, first.....do you believe that 'sexual activity' between White People and the people that White People classified as not 'white' may in some way contribute to the end of the practice of the greatest injustice (White Supremacy Racism?) that the world has ever known?

Does sexual activity between White People {master, warden} and non'white' people {slave, prisoner} produce Justice and Correctness as long as White Supremacy exists or does 'sexual play' promote confusion----injustice and incorrectness?

also NB, when you state and then ask:

"I'm also curious, after reading a different post in another thread as to how you figure white supremacy was created by "people", I think it was, but you put out this idea that only the Creator has made something out of nothing and therefore all of peoples' ideas were then traced to the creator, did I get that right, and is that really how you see things?"

NB, please cite the quotation that you are referring to in full so that i may be more specific.

freedomisahapisalve

Messages In This Thread

Rastafari; For Whites???

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com