AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

There Are Important Lessons To Be Learned

It is very important for Rastafari People and African people in general, to acknowledge the fact, that when fruits are matured and ripe on the trees, they will no longer stay on the trees, but they will instead fall to the ground and remain there, unless some persons or oiher living creatures, take up those fruits and make use of them by eating them, if those fruits are eatable. Like wise, the leaves do fall off the trees when there work are finish on those trees, and they go back to the earth to mulch the earth and make it fertile.

When our African Patriots, Elders and Liberators make the great transition, and fly away into the atmosphere of this great Universe, leaving their remains behind, we should learn that the real internal power, which was causing the structure to move about has departed, and therefore, the structure can no more move around on it's own, because the living breath of fresh Air has departed into the atmosphere.

When we pay respect and Tribute to those of our African Liberators who have passed away, it is the good attitudes and self determination, and good moods in the struggle, for the liberation of African people which we are respecting. I was very fortunate, to have known and work with most of the more than 100 Elders, who have past away over the past 50 or more years, and I am talking about elders who were in the struggle during the middle 50s and before, and Ras Iyapert has also work with and known some of them, since he came into the struggle in the year 1959.

I do not think that it is too late, to pay Tribute to Iyagels like Ras Shadrack, Bongo Wato, Bongo Poorru, Bongo Spence, Mortimer Plano, Ras
Derminite, Bongo Iyarney(Tarney) Bongo Johnny, Mama Ina, Mama Daphney, Iyaughta Nellie, Ras Niehmiah, Ras Samuel Brown, Brother Napier, Bongo Skipper, Ras Dasilva, Bongo Titus, Bongo Bigman, Bongo Blackheart, Bongo Author, Bongo Ackee and Sister Ackee, Bongo Bigger, Ras Pidow, Bongo Itanya, Ras Iyizzy Iyanny, Ras Iyarussie, Ras Iyacle Iyon, Ras Loydd, and all those so many more named and unnamed, who have made the great transition while fighting for the rights of African people everywhere, including African Liberators in Mama Africa and other parts of this world, I would just like to remember you all and your great liberation works, and pay Great Tribute and respect to you all for your great courage.

There are so many others who have not been named here, with whom I have worked, I am not certain if they are still walking and talking, since some ofthem were much older than I, but whatever may be the case, or where ever their spirits may be, I would also like to pay respect unto them, and thank them for their self determination and great courage, in those early days of the struggle of the Rastafari people's movemant, against babylon and their slave trading activities, which they practiced against African people everywhere. Take the best care of your people.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE.
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Ras Iyapert African Liberator Has Passed
Re: Ras Iyapert African Liberator Has Passed
Re: Ras Iyapert African Liberator Has Passed *LINK*
The Remains Of Ras Iyapert Was Put To Rest
ATribute To Ras Iyapert African Liberator.
Re: ATribute To Ras Iyapert African Liberator.
Re: ATribute To Ras Iyapert African Liberator.
Re: ATribute To Ras Iyapert African Liberator. *LINK*
There Are Important Lessons To Be Learned
Tribute To African Liberators Everywhere.
Re: Tribute To African Liberators Everywhere.
Rastafari International Theocracy Assemble.
Re: Rastafari International Theocracy Assemble.
Re: Rastafari International Theocracy Assemble.
Ras Historian African Liberator Has Passed Away.
Re: Ras Historian African Liberator Has Passed Awa
Ras Historian Is Worthy Of Some Tribute
Re: Ras Historian Is Worthy Of Some Tribute
Re: Ras Historian Is Worthy Of Some Tribute
Miss United Vendors Association
A Poetical Tribute To Ras Historian.
Ras Historian Remains Is Now Released For Burial.
Re: Ras Historian Remains Is Now Released For Buri
Ras Historian Remains Buried.
Re: A Poetical Tribute To Ras Historian.
Hoping All Is Well With You..

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com