AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Rastafari; For Whites???
In Response To: Rastafari; For Whites??? ()

First, Bob Marley's father was Caucasian, he is a very influential person for the Rastafarian movement. Second, Ras Tafari spoke specifically AGAINST racism as a WHOLE. The person replying to you is probably Nyahbingi or Bobo Ashanti. I believe that because i have studied Rastafari 3 1/2yrs and i studied ALL the orders. In the beginning those orders did actively speak against white people. Babylon refers to the political and social downpressing of africans (black people). For you to ask someone else for acceptance is only solidifying his opinion of you, being a weak minded baldhead. JAH lies within you and only you. Rastafarian Enlightenment begins with you. As long as you Devote yourself wholly to HIM, There is NO ONE who can take it from you or disapprove of you. Having a relationship with HIM is YOUR JOURNEY. Yours. yours alone. Non-white people are very cautious with white people, and it is overstood. My ancestors make me ashamed to consider myself white. but i am and the only way to over-shadow what they have done to the rest of the world is to START within myself and be a loving and overstanding individual who keeps JAH in my heart. My advice to you is READ, READ, READ, MEDITATE, READ, AND PRAY. If Rasta is right for you He will let you know. If you already have found the signs then there is nothing left to wonder or ask except for DIRECTION. I hope this helps you. From the Tribe of Levi, Tegan
JAH BLESS

Messages In This Thread

Rastafari; For Whites???

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com