AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Selassie speaks - RACE
In Response To: Selassie speaks - RACE ()

Hi,
Thank you for what you have said Jahnyah. I am only assuming that the 'brother' you spoke of referred to me, and I greatly appreciate the response you gave.
I believe that your words came from the heart, and your head.
The Meaning is Clear and the Concept is Pure.

However,
the World today, and the people who live in it, have developed to be so complicated and ‘un-natural’, therefore it will require much more Effort to recover.

This is what I mean by this:
1. More Harmony is needed, by the people that Care ('black' & 'white').
2. More Thought, into How to recover, needs to be talked over and discussed, thoroughly and systematically. Multiple Ideas & Prospects need to be Unified by the people that Care ('black' & 'white')
3. More ACTION is Needed by the people that Care ('black' & 'white')

Now, I have been discussing the Race issue with seshatasefekht and, although I have not agreed with Everything he has said, and have not yet, directly, had any of My questions answered, I have learnt much, which I believe to be his intention.
In order to Unite, people must first Interact.
Jahnyah, answer the question he has given you. Then proceed by asking another. If a person truly wants a World-wide Change, he or she must have the time to make an Individual Difference.

PEACE

Messages In This Thread

Selassie speaks - RACE

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com