AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Rastafari People Are African Dignitaries.

It is not good for you to imply in your writing that Rastafari people are beggars, this is very insultive to African people and African patriots at home and abroad. Rastafari people are African patriots and African dignitaries, who made the sacrifice, while living in the land of captivity, to stand up for the rights of African people, since Africa is for Africans those at home and those abroad everywhere.

If I am ever in need of any thing, I do have the right to ask for it, since our ancestors taught us to ask and it shall be given, seek and we shall find. What we should be really talking about on this BLACK forum of reasoning, is Repatriation, Reparation, Restoration, and Compensation from the Babylonian Europeans, to Mama Africa and her people, who were invaded and kidnapped from Mama Africa, across the dreadful Middle Passage, to the slave trading plantations of the western hemisphere, more than five hundred years ago.

There are ups and downs in the lives of all people upon the face of this earth, as well as other living creature, therefore, today for me and tomorrow for you, so, in the event that a brother or sister run into hardships, we as brothers and sisters, should try to find ways and means to assist those individuals, especially when we are not aware of the cause or causes of there hardships, instead of trying to leap to our own plastic conclusions, relating to the matter.

I am not yet able to be aware of where Ras Historian is staying in the country parts of Jamaica, but there are some people investigating this matter for me, then I will be speaking with him, to find our about his health and what is the state of his affairs. I will investigate before I speak. I must find out what is his situation and what is his intention before making my own decisions, as to what he should do or what he should not do.

When a house is being built, there are some builders who lay the foundation before the people who are putting up the uprights can do there work,
then there are those who put the roof on, then there are many other things which have to be done, before the painters and plummers etc.are allowed to do their work, but if there was not those those people who laid the foundation, then none of the other workers would be able to do their work. There were African patriots who laid the cultural and liberation foundations upon which we are walking and talking today, and we must continue to pay then respect for their great works of self determination. The journey of life continues. Take the best care of your selves and your people.
Agian I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE.
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Aother Nyabinghi Blues.
Bongo Tarny has finished his work and moved on.
Re: Bongo Tarny has finished his work and moved on
Re: Aother Nyabinghi Blues. *LINK*
Re: Aother Nyabinghi Blues.
Great Nyabinghi Assemble On Saturday 10 of April
Life Is Just a Journey For Each Of Us
Re: Life Is Just a Journey For Each Of Us
Re: Life Is Just a Journey For Each Of Us
Re: Another Nyabinghi Blues.
Rastafari People Remain African Liberators .
Re: Rastafari People Remain African Liberators .
Re: Rastafari People Remain African Liberators .
The Elders Have Passed The Baton To The Youths
Re: The Elders Have Passed The Baton To The Youths
Rastafari People Are African Dignitaries.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com