AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: We are going home
In Response To: Re: We are going home ()

I really do not have any problem with any person of African origin paying their money and migrating back to any part of Africa, because Africa is for Africans those at home and those abroad. But that is not the Repatriation which we are talking about in the struggle, plus there must be some people going home before the Repatriation fulfillment, to prepare the way for Restoration of our people to their original places in Mama Africa. So, blessed be those who were appointed to go ahead to lay the foundation to welcome us all home, when the great day of Repatriation shall arrive.

Repatriation has to do with all those slave trading Nations, who invaded Mama Africa, and kidnapped and brutalized African people, across the middle passage, to the slave plantations of the western hemisphere, be compelled by the powers of this great Universe, to take the responsiblities, of standing the cost of Repatriating African people back to Mama Africa in a dignify manner, so, that they can be restored to their original dignify way of living.

This may have to do with the forces of Mother Nature, to bring them to their knees, to let them realize, that there is much greater powers, then their guns and other brute force ammunitions, in which they put their trust. I do have faith that soon and very soon, this earth shall stagger heavily like a drunken man, and lightening and thundering shall be visiblle everywhere, in order to slap them down and let them know themselves to be but wicked men, and women. I think that there will be Repatriation, but I cannot tell you when exactly it will be. The journey of life continues. Take the best care of yourself and your people.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African P-eople everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE.
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

What Good Fruits Did The Mission To Africa Bear
Re: What Good Fruits Did The Mission To Africa Bea
Re: What Good Fruits Did The Mission To Africa Bea *NM* *LINK*
Re: What Good Fruits Did The Mission To Africa Bea *LINK*
African people Abroad Have Land In Mama Africa
Re: African people Abroad Have Land In Mama Africa
The MissionTo Africa Was Just a Smoke Screen
Re: The MissionTo Africa Was Just a Smoke Screen
Re: The MissionTo Africa Was Just a Smoke Screen
New Movie "Lost Kingdoms Of Africa - Ethiopia pt I *NM* *LINK*
Re: What Good Fruits Did The Mission To Africa Bea *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com