AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: We are going home

Greeting Ras Marcus,

I been studing on Jah calling, plus something happen to my user name prophetesstonya, password. I had problem login in. I had to change my name. Your comment. The purpose of the mission was to investigate the possibilties of Rastafari people and African people in general, migrating back to Africa, and all five African Countries where the mission was sent, said that African people were welcome home.
Like I said before I hear the calling of Jah calling back in the 6 century of a prophet of our.
I itually studying it cause Jah don't call unless it is important for our people. Jah calling make me feel the spiritual world that show that Jah is in control and active in the earth by hearing Jah voice. Jah calling up Prophet Zechariah, which mean Jah remember. So Jah calling tells us that our greater spirit remember that we was exile out of our homeland into babylon. Prophet Zechariah was a priest and prophet of Judah. Our ancestor that rebuild the temple of Jerusalem. Zechariah encouraged our people of Jah, announced the day when the Messiah would reign from a restored temple, in a restored city. "That our future" Now Jah called Zechariah in my dream over and over, louder and louder. It a serious thing. I talked to our rastafarian people about the calling and they take it likely. INI take it seriously because it is the Greater Spirit, "The CREATOR" that made me, you and everybody. NOW JAH IS talking in this here time. Zechariah is a powerful prophet in that time he talk about our future. Jah give Prophet Zechariah eight vision. I'm still learning the visions, I know
one of the vision that your are requiring about our people making a move back home. Jah said in the fourth visions" he talking to the governor of Judah " Zerubbabel,back in the ancient time. Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ So INI feel that Jah moved us out our homeland, which we are called his post-exile children. Jah will move us back to our homeland. Another vision, Martin Luther King Jr. Jah give him a vision to see the promise land. I was bless to hear Jah voice of an calling that goes way back in the ancient time. That INI know our people are going home, INI have to pay close attention on Jah works to see it happen. I here to give hope to our people that Jah is speaking now. Jah told me to feed the hunger, the sick and the poor.INI felt your hungry for the knowledge of our people going home. The ible is a living ible cause I heard Jah voice come out of the ible. I don't care what any human being said about the ible. Our ancestors are in the ible and we must do our study. Jah will reward you when you get close to Jah clean you spirit and come to Jah. You will see some spirtual wisdom Jah will lead when your heart is in it. Now to INI I heard Jah calling ZECHARIAH, OVER AND OVER and LOUDER AND LOUDER. SO ini HERE TO TELL OUR PEOPLE TO STUDY THAT CALLING IF YOUR TRYING TO GO BACK HOME THAT WILL BE THE TICKET. IT"S FOR OUR PEOPLE. AND TO ALL TO FEED THE HUNGER, SICK AND POOR.(That mean clean your spirit. Babylon spirit creep into our spirit cause we live here. Another Zechariah vision tell about the priest Joshua's of Judah, When Jah had to clean his spirit because he was born in babylon. We have to help our people clean their spirit. Jah say stop the evil ways and act. See Jah wisdom let me know the the curse that evil struck on us. The nursery rhyme is a traditional song or poem taught to young children is a evil spirit check out the Rock-a-bye Baby. Look at the word of that song. Then check out the song. It deadly. killing our children. The evil spirit that struck us and we did see it come. I don't care what those WHITE PEOPLE do cause Jah is calling US the Judah people Rastafarian the branch of Emperor Haile Selassie I & Empress Menen. Who JAH BLESS NO ONE CAN CURSE. When I heard Jah voice calling Zechariah as INI study they portray Zechariah as a White person. Who JAH BLESS NO ONE CAN CURSE they can't stop the voice of JAH. jAH does not act without full knowledge of a given situation. Jah gather data from every corner of the earth. INI look into Africa we need a lot of cleaning of spirit THERE. They are killing THEIR own people for no good reason. gangs and Governor, in africa killing man, woman and child. Which they think is their land. They don't see Jah Glory. The whole earth is Jah. So peace and love we should bring. I just had to open your heart to know that we going home if not in our time in our idren time. THAT A FACT. But as I read Zechariah, it is the calling of Jah coming NOW. When I seen your post.IF you study Zechariah you will have overstanding you will know it our time. Jah told over ancestor I itually bring prophets to you but our people still don't take heed. Will I heard Jah voice, so I telling our people. If we can study Jah calling on Zechariah just as we study Emperor Haile Selassie we will win Babylon System because Jah is giving us a spiritual guide though our trod to our homeland Jerusalem. We was the keeper of the Temple the Judah people. Emperor Haile Selassie is the family branch of the Davidic
along with Prophet Zechariah, Isaiah,and many more . My mission now on earth to let Jah know I'm doing Jah work. Opening my mouth to our people of Jah calling and itually study the calling, InI wants to go the Divine Council to serve Jah. One love, Jah love,

Messages In This Thread

What Good Fruits Did The Mission To Africa Bear
Re: What Good Fruits Did The Mission To Africa Bea
Re: What Good Fruits Did The Mission To Africa Bea *NM* *LINK*
Re: What Good Fruits Did The Mission To Africa Bea *LINK*
African people Abroad Have Land In Mama Africa
Re: African people Abroad Have Land In Mama Africa
The MissionTo Africa Was Just a Smoke Screen
Re: The MissionTo Africa Was Just a Smoke Screen
Re: The MissionTo Africa Was Just a Smoke Screen
New Movie "Lost Kingdoms Of Africa - Ethiopia pt I *NM* *LINK*
Re: What Good Fruits Did The Mission To Africa Bea *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com