AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: DPD inquiry into FBI shooting ready by Jan. 31

The FBI has been trying to paint Detroit as a hotbed of terrorism, unsuccessfully for the past few years. I have experienced first hand the James Bond wannabe tactics of sorry dectectives in the Detroit area sucking up your hard earned tax dollars and wasting everyone's time.

FYI, If you are going to adopt a secret identity in Washtenaw county as a drug dealing gangster and a week later I see you at Eastern Market in Wayne County in the same hat and coat pretending to be Nation of Islam, you might be an unsuccessful government agent in need of a better script (Lorenzo or Habib, or whoever you may happen to be this week). And note to the people monitoring the conversation, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

The FBI tactics are seriously comical at this stage, so if you are meeting too many weirdos who are asking you about stupid stuff, they might not be your new best friend. Meanwhile the real criminals collect ridiculous boneses in failing banks and private armies kill children needlessly all over the world at our expense.

This is just another lame attempt to demonize the black intelligencia and dismantle any black leadership. And I am not referring to Kwame Kilpatrick, but the world reknown activists who reside and advocate for human rights out of the Detroit area. Since the time of COINTELPRO, the FBI has actively and continues to actively suppress any semblence of African Unity, based on the influence of Detroit civil rights and human rights activism impacting the world. These active agents are at our jobs, schools, in our cars at times looking for any reason to discredit and exact character assasination on any black person who is not going for the okey doke. Just be aware that the people smiling in your face are not always tickled to see you. I have and continue to experience this nonsense first hand. However, I will tell any African of substance that our Ancestors continue to guide us and we must pray to them for guidance and justice and pour libations to them on a regular basis, twice a day if possible. You will be amazed by the results and surprised to find the enemy exposed time and time again. The Emperor wears no clothes, and if the enemy is not in balance with Ma'at and the scales do not balance, KNOW, TRUST, and BELIEVE that poetic justice always prevails.

PEACE, LOVE AND COURAGE
NSAH, ASE, AND HOTEP

Messages In This Thread

DPD inquiry into FBI shooting ready by Jan. 31 *LINK*
Re: DPD inquiry into FBI shooting ready by Jan. 31
He Was Shot 21 Times and Found Handcuffed *LINK*
Conyers Wants Imam's Death Investigated *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com