AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Senseless Death

Today I am thankful for the warmth and love of my spiritual soul mate Hopeton McBean. Hopeton was a Rastafarian filled with a love and zest for life like no other I have met, he put his trust and faith in all he met. He owned nothing but every day was thankful and shared what little he had with whoever needed. There were times when he went with no food for days but always remained faithful to Jah and had a smile and a positive note for whoever he met. He woke every morning thankful for every breath and life for another day. Hopeton woke up Saturday morning for his last breath. He was gunned down by a murdering coward in our little shack up on that mountain in Jamaica for the little change he had on him. Today my Rasta Man marches with his fellow soldiers. There can be no justice for the murder of my Rasta Man. I am asking you all to hug someone today no matter what creed or stature or religious background for we do not know what tomorrow will bring. We take for granted so many things and then they are gone and we cannot tell them how we feel. As in the words of one of the greatest of Rastafarian’s “I don't stand for the black man's side, I don't stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side. Share your love and emotions every day, have faith and believe. Blessed love my Rasta Man rest in peace.

Messages In This Thread

Senseless Death
Re: Senseless Death

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com