AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Correction...
In Response To: Re: Correction... ()

(As always isciple, i erased my answers from the previous dialogue and put ur answers 2 mines as a point of reference. It might be confusing so u might have to do sum back & forth reading lol). There is actually a FEW THINGS I wanted to counter-act with, so here goes:

"So are my mothers, sisters and daughters. But ALL I am instilled with is male supremacy which is directly attributed to divine male presentations. To be technical, nature shows feminine superiority but it is not of domination, control and rule. Males con-FUSED the two (superiority and control)."

Isciple, could u elaborate a lil bit on nature showing feminie superiority please.

"But why are we fussing over THEIR perspectives and mindsets? Remember, we are discussing the ancients’ point of view that preceded them."

concerning the 'dark-skin' analogy i put forth; the reason why the european goes crazy, is not only becuz of his innate nature, but becuz of the knowledge in their own schools of thought which teaches them about themselves. The 'point of view of the ancients', is one reason why they do what they do. They have a knowledge of the time or should i say 'age' more than some of us do. The nomination of Obama is quite obvious.

"Oh come on. All I ask is your basis/proof of that statement. I guarantee you that is semitic thought. Remember, the europeans say the same about “afrikan savages” and the semites (ALL OF THEM: xtian/jew/moslem alike) say the same about “gentiles” and other outsiders/infidels as well. This is separatist philosophy. Separatist philosophy ONLY results from fear of annihilation. Please show me when the Afrikan/Asiatic ever had fear of annihilation."

I remember reading something of a semitic stench, concerning the Akkadians(i know it started with A), who were called the "black-heads". They were said to have "NO SOUL" in this text. We have to remember that WE TAUGHT them these things, and all they did was REVERSE it, and took it to a whole other level, thats all. We obviously werent ready for that 'other level'. Basically u want PROOF, and i can understand that.

"That is the difference in why indigenous from all over the globe WELCOMED this strange european visitor and did not simply massacre them on the shores. No fear. No worry. "here mr. european visitor, have some food". We had no idea what they were capable of because WE had no ideas of being capable of such actions ourselves. We overstood the masculine thought when in time of war or hunting but MY GOD not ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME to such magnitude permeating all areas of human behavior. Talk about terrorism..."

WHY is this in him? it must be something deeper than just the physical to permeate all areas of his thought, and they had to be taught by some people of ours becuz it was our KARMA anyway for bringing them here. Whats the sense of us running from frankenstein? I TRULY do think that we have missed ALOT of information on just who this european is from the ones of us who knew them best (our ANCIENT parents), just like we were cut off from many books of our libraries by the beasts (semites and europeans).

"This is where the performer "Madonna" holds such significance to white folk and defiance of the (semitic frontrunner) Catholic church philosophy. She said "papa don't preach but I made up my mind that I keeping my baby". Although the catholic church was against abortion, they still were very active in hiding 'unwanted' pregnancies. Although the child was not aborted, it was still detached from its mother. (symbolically representative of the semitic detachment from mother earth)"

Eventho i was gunna erase this becuz i agreed with it, it was deep; so true!

"You cannot tell me that there is proof that a European mother did not share the same life-force with her child...no different from an Afrikan mother...no difference from an animal for that matter."

The feminine life-force ofcourse resignates throughout ALL of us. But in terms of the 'split', the male has certain credentials and the female as well. Both male & female can nurture a child, but the way that she nurtures in its fullness is something that she was endowed with, hence her nickname being the "earth". This earth must be planted with a SEED tho, the POTENTIAL. This is what the male was endowed with by the creator; to give the 'spirit to the waters', just as they say "God moved over the waters of the deep".

These capabilities r not limited, becuz we all have both male and female in us. Brother, every culture has their own meanings on what is the animating force of life, what is the difference between this enrgy and that, some simple while others still more complicated, some even combine the meanings even if different words. These things need to be sorted-out for a BETTER understanding. I think i will make a post about the difference in spirit/soul and body as found in netjer/nature

"Now if you hold the view that europeans are “mad-scientist” creations, then we will have a hard time harmonizing. But if you sight that euros are simply migratory descendants of Afrikans then we may be able to."

LMAO @ "mad-scientist". Most get that from the NOI, but now that i know a few things or 2, as i stated before, THOSE "MAD-SCIENTIST" MYTHS are an ALLEGORY, to simblize what truly took place, according to what was handed down (whether ones believe it or not, is up 2 you). All i can say is that these "myths" and what u stated as "migratory" descendants theory both have merit, if it was to be broken down to its core, atleast i think so.

"Then how could there be warning/prohibition of something that did not exist?"

Hmmmmm......same question i thought isciple. However, all i can say is that things do exist in different vibrations...moods....

"I overstand the word “meta-physical”. We are talking about the medium/transition between physical and spiritual. But again, all I seek is the NATURAL evidence/proof to support these claims. Again, we are in a position to gauge ancient teachings against our information that can reconnect the twins of science and spirituality into their rightful whole. I still seek this evidence from you."

Perfect seeking and heartfelt questioning indeed. Isciple, i will try to put it in a next post tltled spirit soul and body.

"Garvey agreed with the KKK. Which means he agreed with the Jews also. Like I said, it is semitic fear indoctrination."

i see NOTHING wrong with Garvey telling them that our people want to DO FOR THEMSELVES; whats wrong with that. Maybe he agreed with them on other terms that i dont know of? If u do, please share.

"Afrikans (those asiatics who reside in Afrika) have no fear of annihilation. In fact, what IS natural is the way our children are having offspring. But they call it premarital promiscuity. But when Netjer made me hunger the female at 14, I think society is a bit screwy when I should wait until 21. IT IS SOCIETY THAT IS MESSED UP, NOT A TEENAGER’S SEX DRIVE."

I will admit that Alot of our people, even in africa, have been dis-connected in MANY ways. Im not even sure if there is any teaching in any of the various religio/spiritualities that teach about mixing different kinds of energies together. I Agree with the rest of your statements concerning you hungering for girls @ de age of 14 lol (me as well, but maybe not @ dat age). I do think culture should be IN-TUNE with the moods of nature and must be properly analyzed.

"So they have us killing each other and putting AIDs in the mix (the reason for AIDs is to create fear of procreation. You cannot die of Aids with a condom so they say...and you cannot procreate neither)."

Somethng 2 think about....

"I disagree. Too many biblical presentations (dealing with humans) are social-political in basis rather than dealing with harmony in nature. The bible is reactive and protective of evil deeds by diabolical controllers. It reeks of someone who is homophobic for instance and yaps about killing homos in the name of God and all because they loath/fear the homosexuality within themselves. The bible conveys hatred and resentment of others and fear of God rather than overstanding the inner-divinity. It castrates our divinity and gives the power to the sky"

The bible is for political & social promotion, but we still cant forget that they are stupid enuff to leave back traces of an indigenous smell (as wholly and colored as it may be). As spooked out as it is, it till tells us that "Moses learned in ALL the ays of the egyptians", and things of that nature, which makes us go re-search. And some of the personages are taken from other living and breathing peoples of a different time and clime, but they had no valuable and worth telling culture of their own, thus these nomads had to literally write themselves into note-worthy history.

For those that has the mind of a re-searcher, we would also see passages where jes-us said "the kingdom of heaven is WITHIN you" (St. Luke chap 17 vs 20-21). So you see it really what view-point we are looking at.

"and more significantly to unproven representatives called prophets, kings, judges, messiahs, etc."

Well, these terms that u used hav to be defined for them to have meaning, thus we cant just dis-approve of them cuz he said or she said. WHAT IF they have proven themselves to say who they said they were, then what? Being what they brought is the nook and cranny in itself.

"Semite is semi...half. It is appropriate because semites have made the DE-CISIONS to sever the combined genders of divinity into male and female, has pedestaled the male and discarded the female and taken it for granted. According to dictionaries, pagans are anyone who is NOT xtian, moslem or jew. WOW, that leaves a whole lot of people in a whole lot of territory across the globe. Yet these folks are considered lessor or ignorant of God and laws and such. That’s a tough dosage to swallow, isn’t it."

Some dictionaries, i might add,give ancient meanings and the modern ones, becuz pagan as well as heathen (i think ones went over this already) are examples. Werent the Akkadians semitic? According to my re-search they worshipped BOTH male and fe-male Gods/Godesses.

"Semitic thought is COMPLETELY FOREIGN and unique to the rest of the planet. Let us use all of the human civilizations COMBINED as our litmus test and not just the Abrahamic mafia."

I get what your saying isciple, but as i stated above with the akkadians, there are other semitic spaking peoples that didnt follow this same route of which u speak of (maybe the conquering aspect tho).

"---ok, how about that for a full course meal"

Chef Boy R'dee, MMM-MMMM GOOD:P

Messages In This Thread

Food 4 Thought (Race Mixing)
Correction...
BYW, I am not...
Re: BYW, I am not...
I am still hoping for a metaphysical edification
Re: I am still hoping for a metaphysical edificati
The Semite controls the message... *LINK*
wow...WAG THE DOG *NM*
bear with me...
bon appetit *NM*
Femine Superiority (but not Hierarchy)
Re: Femine Superiority (but not Hierarchy)
LOL, put it in the fridge...
Re: Femine Superiority (but not Hierarchy) *LINK*
no worry, Kween...
Follow the Cattle/Bos
Re: Follow the Cattle/Bos
Re: Follow the Cattle/Bos *LINK*
Re: Femine Superiority (but not Hierarchy) *LINK*
Re: Femine Superiority (but not Hierarchy)
superiority is indeed an ugly connotation...
Re: superiority is indeed an ugly connotation...
Re: superiority is indeed an ugly connotation... *LINK*
Word/Sound/Power! *NM*
Parthenogenesis *NM* *LINK*
Re: Parthenogenesis
Re: Parthenogenesis *LINK*
WE ARE NOT THE SAME! *LINK*
Re: WE ARE NOT THE SAME! *LINK*
This is the brain on TOXO *NM* *LINK*
here's queenie *NM* *LINK*
Black on Black Crime *LINK*
Re: Black on Black Crime *LINK*
Why we should keep our distance *LINK*
Re: Why we should keep our distance *LINK*
Re: Why we should keep our distance *NM* *LINK*
Re: Why we should keep our distance *NM* *LINK*
Re: WE ARE NOT THE SAME!
If you eat dead; abstain from weed. *LINK*
Re: If you eat dead; abstain from weed.
Re: If you eat dead; abstain from weed.
Re: WE ARE NOT THE SAME! *NM* *LINK*
Re: Food 4 Thought (Race Mixing)
No Sexual Intercourse Between White and Non-white
Re: No Sexual Intercourse Between White and Non-wh
Re: No Sexual Intercourse Between White and Non-wh *LINK*
Seshata: WHERE did you get this from?
The United Independent Compensatory Code *NM*
Re: The United Independent Compensatory Code
Proceed with caution; *LINK*
Re: Proceed with caution;
Eviction vs Exodus
Give Thankhs Seshata:) *NM*
i guess this means carib queen doesnt want to get
To Quote the real "Eja"
i like what u wrote
karib kween
Re: To Quote the real "Eja"
Re: Food 4 Thought (Race Mixing) *NM* *LINK*
yeah when u look at the spread of people around th
Black Biblical Heritage
Race.........Defined.
What is Natural?
Re: What is Natural?
Re: What is Natural? *LINK*
Care to elaborate? *NM*
Re: Care to elaborate?
Be fruitful & multiply...
Re: Be fruitful & multiply...
Search Noah's Daughter-in-Law *NM*
Will do queen! *NM*
Re: Be fruitful & multiply... *LINK*
correction
Voila!!!
Re: Voila!!!
Y-chromosomal Adam/Noah *LINK*
Re: Y-chromosomal Adam/Noah
Re: Y-chromosomal Adam/Noah
My search for Cain turned up Pelus/Pelasgi/Belus *LINK*
Re: My search for Cain turned up Pelus/Pelasgi/Bel *NM* *LINK*
Re: My search for Cain turned up Pelus/Pelasgi/Bel *LINK*
The Heresy of Pe'or/Pe'ul *NM* *LINK*
The Western Migration came first... *LINK*
Re: The Western Migration came first... *LINK*
Re: The Western Migration came first...
Re: My search for Cain turned up Pelus/Pelasgi/Bel *NM* *LINK*
My First Sentiments...
Got It! *NM*
Why Dogs before Blacks *LINK*
Re: What is Natural? *NM* *LINK*
Got Crabs? *LINK*
The Gut Check
Seems like Nature is fighting it... *LINK*
Re: Seems like Nature is fighting it...
Instinct vs Will
Re: Instinct vs Will
Re: Instinct vs Will
"NATURAL MYSTIC"
Re: What is Natural? *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com