AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Prophet Kwami
In Response To: Prophet Kwami ()

Blessd love my Lord. Do give thanks for Life and for the Mighty Life Giver who send forth Equality and Justice for All

HOLY EMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI !!!

Woyyy my Lord , this news shock I-Man when I read this ! It is hard to believe that they did ban the Prophet, cause I know the Man to be an upright individual who would not cause trouble and things. I have seen certain individuals come on this board and post all kind of insulting and belittling remarks about Rastafari bredrens , and they get all freedom to behave in such a manner, so right now it seem like some real under-handed tactics in play here, and alot of partiality. I have noticed some disdainful remarks spoken toward Prophet Kwame from one individual here, who is well known as a leading contributor, and it seems like he harbors alot of resentment toward the Prophet. It would be a great mistake if his personal feelings have influenced this decision, simply because he doesn't get along ( or simply doesn't want to get along) with Honourable Prophet Kwame. That is just I personal feeling about this, hopefully some clarification can come forward, yet I tell the I this look like some kind of funny business.

Jah is Love let us all Love

Messages In This Thread

Prophet Kwami
Transparency and Accountability Exalteth a Nation
Re: Transparency and Accountability Exalteth a Nat
Some get high or low and some get it... *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com