AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Land Perpetuates Freedom

Blessed love my lord and empress prince and princess a royal salute to all loved in the family of our God and King Selassie I Jah Rastafari love love

As we all should know what Rastafari stands for which is Freedom Redemption and Re-Repatriation.
InI must continue in the fight of such Freedom. A people without a land they can completely call their own is like a body without a soul...Emp. Haile Selassie I With this in mind we must direct all our time and energy in the attainment of our birth right Ethiopia Africa.

InI Father King Emmanuel has been agitating for our right since the late 40's and so has many other distinguish elders of the Rastafari Movemant...I had a question in mind to ask Hon. Elder Ras Marcus being from the era of persecutions from the Jamaica Police Force, my lord has there ever been a lawsuit against the Jamaica government for the said persecutions beatings, force trimmings and many other brutal and inhumane treatment?

I say this because of the Queen of England and Jamaica government continous denial of the responsibility of slavery. If they say slavery was long ago we must can argue of the recent beatings, humiliations, murders against Rastafari elders. And do ones see it possible for the Movement to get reparations in the form of Free Transportation to Africa as attainable? Mainly I would like to know as it been done already if not do the I Ras Marcus as well as all here on this board think that case would stand in Jamaica's Court.

We never wanted Jamaica has my Father said not even a footbreadth in Egypt/Jamaica for that is Arawak's Land and he shouldn't be denied his birthright, we want Jamaica government to send us up the Nile from whence we came. Also Jamaica being a member state of the United Nation should sponsor InI case to the International Court of Justice...Just a thought how the I them see it?

Blessed love

Messages In This Thread

Land Perpetuates Freedom
Re: Land Perpetuates Freedom
MOST NATURAL!!! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com