HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Final response...back to moratorium

As stated, this is the last response to you on this...and I will try to NOT respond to any of your other posts, but since you were flailing in the wind with "Knowledge Applications" and now this reasoning, I felt the brotherly thing to do was speak my sights. I keep falling in your mud. I guess I should listen to elders.

***** If you study the hindi Icept of Kali*****

I am not studying any concepts or icepts of anything, anymore. Here you are explaining your indepth understandings of icepts, yet you ask and ask and ask for proof and instructions for applications and demonstrations. Why would I want to go study the icepts that you have when you come here asking for its applications? I have learned from you first hand that it has no bearing.

You have studied every -ism and -anity to the point of insanity.
You know all of the quotes and sayings
You know all of the theorems and postulates
You "know" that grasping absolute truths are not possible.

Yet you expect ones to answer your condescending questions. You expect elders to "knock this battery of your shoulder"...what? "I dare you" "I double dare you"...oh c'mon.

TRUTH does not need studying, it simply needs total accepting of self first. One must humble to self before one can humble to other-selves.

NOW TO YOUR SPECIFIC POINTS:

*****I dont like the way you ridicule the thoughts and beliefs of others.*****

Well I don't like yellow snow!
SO WHAT! this is not a sermon, this is not politics, this is not a popularity contest. And anyone who does not like my words are free to discuss. They are big boys and girls...these ain't yo students!!!
I will tell you openly that I respond to Masimba directly because HE is the only one flossing:
"in Zimbabwe this, in Zimbabwe that...in Zimbabwe there is no astrology...in Zimbabwe we don't pour libations for strangers"

It is Christianity that ridiculed, belittled, criticized, copied and claimed OUR thoughts and beliefs!!!

THIS FORUM is discussion and analysis of any and everything that may be right or wrong with the universe...AND I WILL CRITICIZE and analyze Ras Tafari, Rastafari, Empress Menen, Garvey, Blacks, Afrikans, Santeria, VooDoo, Witchcraft, Diasporans, Wombman, Children, Administrators, Reasoners, Saviors, Water molecules, Kristnas AND MOST DEFINITELY MYSELF in order to learn and converse with Nature and act upon the War that rages internally and externally.

*****Everyone has the right to decide their own destiny*****

But when you call yourself Rastafari (family), does that not transend countries, continents, clans, religions, degrees, class and gender? Can those distinctions be identified in the nakedness of energy and matter? Rasta is about relationship/communion with the Creator and all creation through original and unadulterated/untampered/unindoctrinated experience. There seems to be a common denominator of similar experiences that preceed Christianity, Islam and Judaism. I only have hands on experience with xtianity so I can and will continue to ridicule any hogwash expressed by it or its "Rasta" followers (fence riders). Nature is the purest representation of "As above, so below". If ones are going to flex the xtian banner, at least let us uncover the Afrikan originality of it that came way, way, way before people wrote books and ate apples.

*****You can not accept corrections*****

LIE!!! I beg for corrections. I WANT to know the truth...I NEED to know the truth...and if someone can edify me, I LOVE THEM for it. Give me evidence on this.

*****Why do you keep mentioning Ayinde?*****

Because so far, I sight Ayinde's reasonings as completely objective and truthful conveyances without regards to emotion and some (you specifically) refuse to research his statements but would rather demand show and proof. He has asked you to prove his statements false and you tuck-tail and digress.

Ayinde held a mirror up to my face, nothing more, nothing less. He didn't profess anything other than my voluntary seeking the depths within myself/universe.

He opens doors. I had to walk through them. You try to kick them in but are afraid of what is inside. Again, are you not paying attention. Just today, Karibkween is trying to speak a message to you.

Ayinde is not the only one either who I learn from. But he is the only one who ruffles your feathers. It is quite entertaining and it is obvious to anyone.

For the third and last time, YOU ARE FIGHTING/DENYING YOURSELF. There is no mystery that you have squabbles with almost EVERYONE here. Because everyone here is actually a representation of your own mind. Just as our cells divide internally, our cells have divided externally. I thought by now, you would have seen that "Reasonings" amongst Rastas to gain higher truths are no different than the gathering of Ausar's parts in order to rebuild a higher Heru (t-heru-th)(truth). The story of AST/ASR/HRU is no myth, or boogy woogy Jedi tale, it is a depiction of actual natural occurrences. AND so is the Ankh. There are no instructions. There is no "magick" other than what is already within space/time.

*****You will not allow your self to say that you dont know of the practical application*****

I gave you the practical application. PHALLUS, UTERUS, SPERM, EGG...CREATION....LIFE....AS ABOVE (genesis 1:26: "let us create man") SO BELOW(intercourse 101: ejaculation...fertilization...[the HOLY trinity Mother, Father, Child])

North Pole...South Pole...East: Sunrise...West: Sunset

How much more practical can I get???

You still ignore the words because your mind will not allow you to absorb ABSOLUTE POWER IN THE FEMALE'S HAND!!!

*****You think your reasoning are so much above others?*****

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
That statement is just silly inferiority banter.
Show me evidence of what "I think".

*****It takes men lifetimes to even come close to fathom even a fraction of what we call absolute truth. *****

Now how can you make such an absolute statement? You do not even realize how absolutely foolish it is to state that you have a clue about something that you sight as absolutely ungraspable/unfathomable anyway. Show me this man who lived all those lifetimes to gain that fraction you speak of.

*****Give procedures and disciplines to follow. Not just saying nature and choice. You are quite repetitive in that*****

Ok, since you insist.
First you must close your eyes.
Think of the cool Nile water flowing through your locks as you absorb the Rays of Ra.
Then you must say "Auset" 13x, but make sure you stand 33 degrees to the East of the planet Jupiter as it rises to its zenith this evening. (very vital)
Now, if you do that correctly, you will start feeling a warmth over your whole body...that is your red blood cells reacting to the natural ankh of words that you have spoken...remember, blood becomes magnetised with the iron in it. In fact, the red blood cells will start vibrating in harmony as they repeat the red man's (native american's) bravery against the white blood cells (white man).
Alright, follow this very closely: The person who engages in this ritual must be willing to accept themself as a wielder of what is known as universal absolute truth, so next you must open your eyes and........oh darn.....wait.......I just remembered something, gosh darnit......you say that you cannot grasp absolute truth, I forgot....Oops...NEVERMIND

*****How does one grasp this absolute truth*****

It cannot be grasped...it will take about 24 more liftimes.

*****And since it can be grasped, what is its name? *****

The name is a secret ancient pronounciation that only the "worthy" can verbalize. If you say please, I might try and ESP it to you.

OK that's enough, that's it selassielive. Lets stay clear of each other.

But our paths obviously lie in different directions.

I feel very juvenile dealing with your sensitivities, insecurities and defensiveness.

maybe someone else may be able to explain the "secrets" of "harry potter and the ankh"

Good luck in your seekings and destiny. I eagerly await.

Messages In This Thread

The ANKH:The Afrikan Origins of Electromagnitism
Re: The ANKH:The Afrikan Origins of Electromagniti
Final response...back to moratorium
Re: Final response...back to moratorium

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com