HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Melanin gives Black people superior physical,

You wrote: " Would being proud to be black or even a shade of black prevent you from seeing the beauty in other races or shades of Black? It doesn't neccessarily mean one is racist, "

* I know what you are getting at with this question but I can answer this. Without hypocrisy I say I definitely like very dark skin. The tall, very brown or black broad nosed blacks are attractive to me. However, that doesn't mean I reject Africans with rather lighter skin. I don’t care of mixed peoples who are in Africa from the prehistory times. But I will not accept Arab or European who are present in Africa today! This is not just about racism, this is about self-preservation and advancement decision making.

You wrote: " So, my criteria for beauty ends up going beyond race."

* I know you were going to say that. Interesting that in a culture steeped in white supremacy/racism you can make the choice to doggedly pursue romantically and sexually the oppressor! So therefore, simply in MY book you are foolish!

You wrote: " I think as Africans we have always been proud to be Black. "

* What are you talking about?
It’s funny how you are not seeing black families TODAY. The article I posted speaks volumes, man! Brainwashed negros THAT ARE ALL OVER THE LANDSCAPE love and reflect the beauty on white people!
Also, I rarely see black men who are conscious, talented, and culturally aware with white women (cf. Frantz Fanon, Cheik Anta Diop, Amiri Bakara, Amilcar Cabral, Dr. Yosef Ben Jochannan, etc) ! They cannot handle strong black women, it’s sooo obvious! A lot of blacks are conditioned to be in the state of mental slavery, where the status quo (blond-haired, blue-eyed white folks, mulattoes, and quadroons) is the best way. Enough said.

You wrote: " Last year I worked briefly at a company where just about every white person there- and there was only two of us Blacks- was BNP. I would listen to tirades about how the country was being "swamped", and did not look like England any more. Yet at the same time, they would be on about the best place to get a tan, and the women about collagen in their lips. "

* Why are you surprised given their history of fallacy and hypocrisy? I've seen it enough in my lifetime to not want a soul mate from the Caucasian persuasion. They are so messed up and racist against black people!!!
I don't care how sympathetic whites are to Black Struggle, no matter how much they sleep with us, march with us, protest with us, give us 6 figure salary jobs, etc. many white people think they are superior to blacks regardless! They know not my struggle, they know not my pain, as do my black folk who live it and feel it everyday of life. So therefore, dating/marrying a white man? Never that!!!

You wrote: "Our race pride has got to be different, not determined by knee-jerk reactions to white racism. "

* LOL LOL LOL…I cannot hear you!

You wrote: " Oh, and by the way, you did not answer my question on albinos to my satisfaction. "

* Duh! What was the question?

B.K

Messages In This Thread

Melanin gives Black people superior physical, ment
Re: CORRECTION
Re: CORRECTION
Re: Concerning African albinos *LINK*
Re: Concerning African albinos
Re: Melanin gives Black people superior physical, *LINK*
Re: OOPS, HERE’S THE WHOLE TEXT!
smart 'white' people are devilishly 'smart'
Re: smart 'white' people are devilishly 'smart'
Re: white people have a mental illness
Re: white people have a mental illness
Pineal Gland,Blackhole=Melanin
non'white' people did not have to create "WMD'S' *NM*
livelyup, read books recommended by africaspeaks
depigmented, albino or leukederm
Re: depigmented, albino or leukederm
i am a 'white' person, smell me.
big sloppy ....helps a 'sperm' doctor
high culture? one withe out Racism WhiteSupremacy
evidence for innate mental differences: WMD's
Re: Melanin gives Black people superior physical, *LINK*
Re: Caucus caves the true homes of EuRopeans! *NM*
Re: Whites are Neanderthals
Whites are Neanderthals (or cro-magno grinches?)
RacismWhiteSupremacy is cannibaalistic in nature
thecode.net *NM*
Re: thecode.net
Re: correction
education vs indoctrination
Re: The white man little penis complex
Re: YUKK!!! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com