Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: VERY GOOD ADVICE
In Response To: Re: VERY GOOD ADVICE ()

Baba Ras Marcus
Honour

And thank you for the good advice which you are giving as an African elder, to African people for OUR benefit.

Any boxer knows the first rule is in the boxing ring is "keep your guard up". Not, "love thy neighbour". Not, "party like it's 1999". To know the nature the arena one is in is called awareness and, to know how to act/react while in the arena is called wisdom.

Africans need to get free from parasites and thier works at this time. Ganja is doing for Ganja. Apes in the forest (and other animals) have been eating Ganja for as long as we knew of it but, I never witnessed a monkey who ate Ganja sit up and disperse wisdom. They eat it and they go about thier monkey business. What Ganja taught them, I don't know. I have never seen (or heard of) a monkey who 'evolved' and became human (or higher) after eating Ganja. And I have never seen (or heard of) a man who became capable of supernatural feats after smoking, eating, or drinking Ganja.

One of the things I liked best in what you have said is how, once the use of Ganja stops being emphasised, a lot of hangers-on to this African movement will drop off. The ones who hide thier desire to escape reality by disguising it as a 'sacrament'. They will have to find somewhere else to hide thier mangy selves.

Which is why, you will find that some of the ones who will speak most highly of Ganja use are these ethical refugees. Yet, I would bet that few from thier number has ever met Ganja in it's real form. If they did, the dread that would come on them would cause them to run right back towards what they were seeking to escape. You have all these deluded people smoking dead weed or some genetically modified monster and they think they too are partaking of the herb. I witnessed one of them smoke in Lagos once, claimed he had been smoking for 15 years, but, after a few pulls on the real thing, the people who brought him had to sit on him to keep him from running out naked into the road.

Ganja is not to be played with. We have seen the harm caused by the open dispersal of alcohol. We have seen the harm done to bodies and families by alcohol. Aside from the opportunities it gives to the so-called 'authorities' to mess up the path of people's lives, things that can affect a person's state of mind are not to be played with.

Wisdom and Strength.

Messages In This Thread

'Weed for all' At Bob Marley's Birthday Bash *LINK*
Re: 'Weed for all' At Bob Marley's Birthday Bash
Castaneda
Can you make the same argument for fasting? *NM*
THE WAY THEM FIGHT HEARB'S IN GHANA!
I JUST GET CHANSE TO SIGHT ALL THE THRED!
We Don't Smoke To Praise The Creator Or To Live
Re: We Don't Smoke To Praise The Creator Or To Liv
MY LORD AND EMPRESS!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS!
VERY GOOD ADVICE *NM*
MY LORD THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL!
THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL!
Re: THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL!
MY LORD AND EMPRESS BLESSED LOVE!!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS BLESSED LOVE!!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS BLESSED LOVE!!
CHK THIS OUT MY LORD AND EMPRESS!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com