HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Divisions among Rastafarians
In Response To: Divisions among Rastafarians ()

greetings, yes i understand your message and i feel the same way you know it hurts my heart to see rasta people all rasta people hateing each other over nonesense it does'ent matter if you are nyabingy,or twelve tribe, or bongo shanti, or most important independent rasta people, we are one we all have diffrent roles to play.
it hurts me to know that we remain mentally enslaved with our actions and we are supposed to be there in that place of peace and yet we love to bring each other down we take pleasure in it to disrespect each other's taughts instead of embrassing it and embrassing our diffrences we all could never have the same taught, we are not clones and it brings prosperiety to disagree kindly not negatively.

sometimes i wonder if it will ever end if we as rasta people can't get along then i am scared for our children who will reap what they see when they see that there is no harmony with the adults then they will grow up with disharmony if we are responsible for anything while we live on this earth is our children to make sure that we, we pass we can rest easy because our time spent was used to make our children live a better life.

but i will not end negative, we will make it as rasta people,i will not stray away from rastafari no matter whoever tries to use target words and target behaviors to bring i thinking down and no i will never give up, even if i and i alone remain in this world i will keep my head up high and remain positive.

keep on keeping on my sistern and brederen we must dig deep inside and find the courage and strenght to fight that feeling is dispariety amongs us we must go further and fight hatered with love we must greet each other with love and respect even if we disagree, the fight start's here, you are responsible for yourself.

don't let someone bring you done using target words or target behavior's

ONE LOVE.

Messages In This Thread

Divisions among Rastafarians
Yes I , it is an African thing, first and foremost
move up *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com