HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Divisions among Rastafarians

Hello, first I would like to say how much I've learned and grown since my first postings upon this board. I remember being a terrible hypocrite not knowing that I was. I thought I was doing right when I was doing wrong. I was foolish towards both you ayinde and ras obadiah. I jumped when I saw the word black supremacy without thinking what it really meant, comparing you to evil whites who twist the word supremacy and its true meaning into evil meanings and deeds. I've learned to respect the word black supremacy through serious searching and listening, and also through life experiences outside of the reasonings here. I think alot of us whites respond the way we do to the words black supremacy, is mainly (maybe not only) but mainly because of the usual evil things the word supremacy has been and usually been tied to. I hope all traces of slave mentality in all their forms will be removed from myself and everyone else someday. Not only hope as if great god is gonna fall from the sky, but to know and work towards it step by step.

As a single mother, the only thing I can do right at this moment, I feel is to do such things when there is time like writing. If that is all I can do at this moment to bring down the walls of jericho, then that is what I will have to do. I bring this up because I want to write about the residue in our minds, and other things about and to the beast and its children of pride. Not saying that pride is always wrong in my opinion, depending upon what were talking about and the purpose behind it. I want to write about the united states double standards, and the wrotten people in this country. There are so many things to write about. Another being to not misinterpret black supremacy/sovereignty, etc., while encouraging those non-blacks to remove themselves from africa, especially the multinational corporations. so many things to write about, so I'll be full busy. I hope others who have more opportunity will do even more, although I love to look at the beautiful stars, no time to stand and gaze. Which reminds me, those ignoring the mess in our own house, while using tax dollars to fly themselves to other planets will find that although stars are beautiful to look at from the earth, up close they are only burning balls of fire, but then again they've always been beggin for the fire

and something ras obadiah made me think of was how millions of people organized themselves in such a powerful way, but yet we are still stuck in terrible positions the day after..... (especailly non-whites in most cases). If people across land and sea who don't even know eachother can do such a great thing, why can't people organize in such a great # for even more permanent and long lasting change(s). Of course in diversity, not rainbow villa.

I hope I've said nothing on accident that will get me fireblazed, but I am prepared. If I become anymore purified by the fire I may just turn into a drop of water, but at least I'll grow, hopefully for the better.

Give thanks for the reasonings and will work towards cleaning up my own house first and foremost.

Messages In This Thread

Divisions among Rastafarians
Yes I , it is an African thing, first and foremost
move up *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com