HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The Flaw in Ras Jahaziel's Excellent Post

“There will always be rich and poor because there are those who do not like to work”

No matter what the source, the above have always been slave-master words. They have always been used to justify the status quo that the slave master set up. It is a saying that belongs to the same family of slave-master doctrine as the one which says “slaves obey your masters and don’t rebel etc.” which has been attributed to Paul.

None of us really know how such slave-master doctrines found their way into that which is supposed to be holy. However, anything that is written on paper and stored in a book can be falsified or misrepresented in many different ways for the purpose of discrediting the purported author. Therefore a conscious one will not sanctify any material document and place it above the inner voice of truth. Neither can one make one’s ultimate decision whether to embrace Haile Selassie I based on how fair-sounding his speeches might be. That would ultimately turn out to be a shaky foundation when it is tested in the furnace. Such foundations will be shaken when the devil comes up with another piece of paper and says “Hey, we just discovered this other scroll which says that he said this” The same way how one BELIEVES something good the same way one can BELIEVE something bad. Burn Pope!

To stand firmly as Rastafari one has to be internally attuned to HAILE I SLEASSIE I with the greater emphasis on “I”. Therefore no one can turn the I away from the I self. Without a picture and a piece of paper there is still I. In such mode one will hear what Haile I Selassie I heard, speak in the same nature that Haile I Selassie I spoke, and do even greater things than what Haile I Selassie I did.

If one knows the true character of a just man, upon hearing that he spoke some slave-master words, one would have to assume that the devil was at work again, and one would not allow such words to tarnish one’s regard for that just man. That is why it is important to LIVE THE JUST MAN so as to REALLY KNOW know the just man. By doing this, one would be better able to assess the character of His Majesty.

In the case of Haile I Selassie I The First, those words (there will always be rich and poor) have most often been quoted for the purpose of leading one to draw the conclusion that such is his thinking. Therefore many have BELIEVED that which they read or heard, and without an inner foundation, they therefore view HIM negatively. If one is a simple-minded follower who puts his trust in a piece of paper, one would also adopt such slave-master thinking just because one believes “God said it.” For such people, their ultimate source of truth is a piece of paper, and that is really sad.

If one overstands the mysteries of the kingdom, one would overstand that the I-rate of Haile I Selassie I can and will utter even greater things through the mouths of I and I than any that have ever been said while sitting on the throne of Ethiopia. The I is getting more powerful, and getting much more dreader, and also much more mystic, because the I is no longer limited by space and time. There are far too many today that call a new name, but their understanding is the same as those who worship blue-eyed (Jeezus).

ARTIFICIAL adoration of Haile I Selassie I can also freeze one in a moment of time where one’s focus is centered more on the historical icon than on the LIVING I.

In this time, the living word may proceed from the mouth of anyone that it chooses, and because the Black liberation struggle is at a more crucial moment in the drama of history, the message will necessarily carry more urgency in its demand for JUSTICE, and its focus will be on highlighting the crimes that have been done and that are being done to Mother Earth and her children.

If one does not put one’s ears to the earth and listen to her heart-beat, one may waste plenty of time regurgitating many truths that contribute to distraction. That too is very serious and very tragic, because the ship is sinking, and speaking the truth at this moment about the right color of the flag only satisfies the desire of the man who fired the torpedo.

Ras Jahaziel

Messages In This Thread

chapter two: THE WRONG CONCEPT OF GOD
Re: chapter two: THE WRONG CONCEPT OF GOD
powerful words.
Amen Fari.. *NM*
The Flaw in Ras Jahaziel's Excellent Post
those who don't work really are poor . . .
THE ELDERS ARE TEACHING AND MANY ARE NOT LISTENING *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com