Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Haile Selassie I Speaks On Jesus Christ

you no see ??

check mi check , you can take the part of the bible in which Jesus seh He is the Same and One with His Father , but still you can find in the very same bible part which talk about Jesus sayin He is servant to His Father and parts in which it is clearly stated the difference and inferiority of Jesus versus the ALLMighty ,the Father .

And He is the very same person . NAH TRUE ?
So what you really are searchin for ?
a proof ? stop searchin .

You a talkin bout the same entity .
Jah / Jesus / the Holy Gost

HAILE SELASSIE I .

if you are sayin that Haile Selassie I is not Jah because Him nevah say dat , take it and go , but you are not searchin the truth for yourself .( and is something i&i rastas take a long time ago )

if you are sayin that Haile Selassie I is not Jesus because again HIM say so , you are letting HIM the ultimate word on your faith , which is contradictory .

if you are sayin that i&i rastas are a bunch of crazy to think Haile Selassie I IS the ALLMIGHTY One , you are entitled to do so , but if meanwhile you are hailin Jesus the Christ , remember ........me and you , i&i are on the same boat , YES ?

and you could be as crazy as me , so why you just show what is that you got in your mind ??

yes , throw down your arms and come , a mi hail SELASSIE I , and you hail your King , what is that really bother you ??

if it is what you cannot overstand , then let it go again , Jah will mek a brighter day , HIM mek me perceive HIM as i do , and , in the same way , as you do .
So , still you see , is all in the hands of the ALLMIGHTY .Jah RasTafari

mo'love

Messages In This Thread

Haile Selassie I Speaks On Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ Speaks On Himself
Re: Jesus Christ Speaks On Himself
Does Selassie Believe only cetain parts of bible ?
Haile Selassie I Believed in the WHOLE Bible
Re: Haile Selassie I Believed in the WHOLE Bible
this speech reafirms I faith in HIM
Re: Haile Selassie I Speaks On Jesus Christ *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com