HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: "Black Mans Redemption"
In Response To: Re: "Black Mans Redemption" ()

yeah , can be someone else bad , but still it is good ........nah true ? if it is good from the start ; a very difficult to know indeed .

But as you say , are not there the consequences and "casualities" of our action to show up givin us some insights as to our actions were indeed good or wrong ?
i&i use to meditate on things in this manner , very often , not allways , but very often .
signs and signals on the rocky way , got to see and feel .
True what you say about going left and right leadin to the same place , but again in the moment and reality of the time here and there , the difference of likkle overstandin could mean a lot . And is all about experience related to our mind/body/soul .

Right or wrong , a reaction will happen for sure , agreed with that , and even if it is received with a bad deed a good action remain a good action, and we should not really give a lot of credit to dat , we just haffi do good .
Really if ones do good ,i&i am sure he/she will be rewarded , maybe not soon , maybe never ona this earth , but he/she will .

and yes , we should ALL really have that sense for better , nah true ?
and site "right" , first of all , stock it in our heart , and make all the fruits blossoms from that root ......

yeah man , build up , build up from One foundation .

mo'love

Messages In This Thread

"Black Mans Redemption"
a youth withe no time for games?
Re: a youth withe no time for games?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com