HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Selassieilive!!! whu appnin bredren!!!

Yes I
I'm doing fine, I've been in Brasilia, Brazil since January. Staying with family, learning Portuguese, teaching English at a small Black community center. I've got to try to visit Guyana soon finances permitting, I haven't been home in 10 years. I may leave South America in about a month and a half and stop by the US briefly to visit a couple people including my two ex-fiancees... I've done quite a good job of almost getting married so far... then probably off to the UK for a while to work some horrible job or other while I try to launch my career as a writer and recording artist. I've been busy sending off manuscripts and collecting rejection slips. I want to end up in Ghana before too long, some idrens from GT (Guyana) are in the process of purchasing some land there. Does the I have any plans to leave the west? DC might not be the ideal place to be in the coming years.
Premature congratulations on the masters degree. I need to get some more training in something or other, I'm not sure what. Something that would be useful to my people and would help break my cycle of perpetual bruck-pocket-ness. I was thinking law cos people have told me I have a good legal mind, but I think I would hate law school so much I might go postal on them. So I'll probably get ESL teaching certification to start with, since I already have some experience. I like teaching English through music, so far I've used Peter Tosh "Equal Rights" and Bob Marley "Ambush in the Night". I'd like to use some 2pac and dead prez and so on too but it's too many words delivered too fast with too much slang for the students' level. I'm gonna use Miriam Makeba "A Piece of Ground" in my next class (they don't want anything other than music now I started using it).
Well nuff respeck man and it's good to see the I back pon the board. Link I at my email which is in my profile if you ever want to chat off board (so as not to keep on violating netiquette like I'm doing now).

Messages In This Thread

Ras Marcus on anti-race mixing
Re: Ras Marcus on anti-race mixing
Teach me...
Selassieilive!!! whu appnin bredren!!!
ras m on anti- race mixing
Re: ras m on anti- race mixing
ras m on anti race mixin
Re: ras m on anti race mixin
Re: ras m on anti- race mixing
Re: In the end....
Race mixing exis not only between white and black!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com