HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: ras m on anti- race mixing
In Response To: ras m on anti- race mixing ()

Adam. Is saying the every man under his own vine and fig tree a racist statement? Is saying that blacks shouldnt mate and cohabitate with blacks, whites with whites, asian with asian, etc, a racist statement? It seems more like a preference to me. Until black people are using there power and influence to keep this from happening, it is not racism. You have to get your house in order first and foremost.

My overstanding of what you were saying is that if we all looked the same, racism would cease to exist. It is more like, if the people in power would break down there ignorance, then racism would cease to exist. You seem to not overstand that until the destruction of white supremacy, racism will forever exist.

My Selassie quote is to show that it is the mind and heart of man that will make a man's skin no more significance than the color of his eyes. Not insignificant because they all are the same color. That was my point.

As far as Ras Marcus is concerned, he has been in the Ras Tafari movement before you were thought about. He has been schooled by the Iniversity of Adversity long time. I doubt if you can fathom some of that man's experiences. You cant compare him to your ignorant grandfather.

peace
selassielive

Messages In This Thread

Ras Marcus on anti-race mixing
Re: Ras Marcus on anti-race mixing
Teach me...
Selassieilive!!! whu appnin bredren!!!
Re: Selassieilive!!! whu appnin bredren!!!
Re: Selassieilive!!! whu appnin bredren!!!
ras m on anti- race mixing
ras m on anti race mixin
Re: ras m on anti race mixin
Re: In the end....
Race mixing exis not only between white and black!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com