HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The Myth of a "Multiracial" Black America

Bantu Kelani: Where I learned that statistic was in a history class taught by a PAN-AFRICANIST dealing with the history of Africa from Africa - 1865.

"Your lie is offensive and very destructive to the pure African/Blacks who because of your ideology are still not permitted to learn their ROOTS by braking bread with their African/Black brothers and sisters in the Motherland. Your White distorted view on Black people has a range of propaganda Sismeneni. I notice, like too many here, the sole purpose of your posts is to turn the revolutionary Rastafari movement into an assimilationist-colorblind-movement, which will abandon Black Nationalism..."

Tit for Tat. Yes you must know so much about my role in the Revolutionary Rastafari Movement. I notice, like TOO many RASTAFARI on the internet that YOUR sole purpose is to turn RASTAFARI into a movement to forget the King. Which is why SO many have forwarded. The hypocracy I see within your power makes you the emanation of this white supremacy that you claim to despise so much... and I am sure you do know the CIA FBI stooges who invade Black religions, communities, liberation movements, and websites to mentally enslave Blacks with propagandas.

Serious times.. can't cool.. can't quench.. just redder.

Messages In This Thread

Race..so now what?
typo
Re: typo
Re: Race..so now what?
lean not pon your own understanding. *NM*
Putting this reasoning in context
Re: Putting this reasoning in context
Ayinde:

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com