Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Dark-Skinned Africans???

Greetings to all,

Its been some time since I posted on this board. I have been reading some of the past threads as of late. I'm wondering what is this new fascination with the "Dark-Skinned Africans" reasonings in regards to leadership. I've noticed that some people on the board, especially various Admins, have been stressing the importance that a leader be dark-skinned with kinky hair. The theme sounds good on paper until you dissect it thoroughly. I'll wait to read the definition first and foremost before I begin reasoning. I do have a few questions.

What are the general qualifications or abilities desired in order for a person to be deemed an acceptable leader for our cause?

Does "light-skin and curly hair" make a person less of an African?

Do "fare&light-skinned Africans" not experience sufferage?

Are you only focusing on the plight in the US or do you speak of the plight for Africans home & abroad?

We can definitely reason afterwards. Let me also inform some of you of my physical appearance since it seems important to some. I'm a so-called "Dark African with kinky hair, and broad nose" whose parents both hail from Ghana. So I'm qualified to at least ask questions. In general, I still applaud the fire and effort for discussing possible solutions to some of the grand problems that haunt us. Thanks in advance.

Blessings Flow
Ashanti Pride

Messages In This Thread

Dark-Skinned Africans???
Re: Dark-Skinned Africans???
Skin Color nor make no one righteous ire??

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com