HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Divisions among Rastafarians

Rastafari won't stop chant Blackness..can the leopard change its spot. Marcia Griffiths said in one of her songs, "Black amd I and Black I will be although the foolish people try to change me."
If America want to see or have one love, they would have changed the name of the of the President home from 'White House' to Presidential House or some other name representing the masses.
How can any well thinking Black forget their history or their past. Now! yes Rastas do not preach, Rastas do not teach negativity. Rastas are not known for telling people what to do. The mere fact that it does not have an organized theory on Rastas Divinity just show ones and ones that Rastas are not against people who wants to call themselves Rastas. There are no membership requirements, there are no special door to enter. Rasta is not set like modern day churches. Therefore, Rastas weild no power of hate, harm and degradation to people.My Idren Rastas do not dwell on feelings, so if you a burn with feelings you have not come to Rasta conciousness yet.
There is no need for Rastas to acertain that there is a division cause Rastas know that there is and it is not psyche up for negative vibes but for positive one. Rastas position now is to right the wrong atitude, right the information handed down by imperial powers, restore InI to Kingly character. One as Rastas I and I must be watchful and observant and know that evil exist.

Righting Information Of Rastafari...Blessed.

Messages In This Thread

Divisions among Rastafarians
Yes I , it is an African thing, first and foremost
move up *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com