HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

People got to start living in inity ire.

Greetings idrens and Sisthrens

Haile I Selassie I, Conquering lion of the Tribe of Judah

I Man was away for a litlle while and thought by this iver the Racism and hatred of Emperor Haile I Selassie I talk would have slowed down on this site by now, yet it seems to stay here all the iver. This race talk here is bad for the reasonings ire

Why Why Why are the posters reasoning all this hate here all the ivers? Can't we reason more about Reparation and Repatriation.

These to I Man is more important than all that hatred B-S on the site continually. People have to grow up now and see that is not we who created ourselves and Jah knew what He was doing when He created all these iteful people of the different races.

Black people was given the short end of the stick yes. Still we had people from all walks of life fighting for our liberation cause. A perfect example of this is what John Browne did at the harpers ferry and got hanged for doing that. What about all those Abolitionist?Did they fought for I and I cause in vain? no way.

Why not talk more about matters like helping the EWFInc Pioneeers and the Jamaican Rastafari Development Organization in Shshamane? to be able to build that Land Grant up for the world to see I and I works. And so other areas of Africa too. Why not reason about these important issues now instead of all this hatred on the site?

I dont care what anyone is reasoning against race and skin color. There is always good and bad people in all those races since the beginning of creation.

So then what color is Satan then? For if all black s were in Zion and one turn against Jah, then that one is to be black too.

I am a black man who feel it is time for I and I to know the real enemies of Africa. For instance look at what Colonel Mengistu Mariam did to the Royal Family members of Ethiopia. He shot them down in cold blodd in the name of communism and he was a black Ethiopian doing all this wickedness against Haile I Selassie I and His people.

This remind I of an old saying. When your own dog bite you, it bite you real hard. What about all this black and black tribal wars in Africa for the sake of religion, like the slavery that is going on in Sudan and Seirra Leone. Why are we not addressing these areas in our race?

I say black people of the world in these ivers of crisis should focus how to free up Africa from crime war hatred hunger and diseases and let go of all that hatred now and start to forgive each other even if we do not forget, for babywrong is falling and many of our own people is helping to keep us down and make this destruction of the nation happen. Not just whites alone.

Most Black peoples in the west seems to even hate Africa itself, and all that is a shame. So to I this is the ripe iver to love all who showing love to I and I now. No infiltrator can survive in Rastafari Heritage,no matter if they Black, Yellow, Red, or White. Love has no face and boundaries ire.

All white people are not evil Rasta. No so at all?

Messages In This Thread

What do white people have to add to Rastafari..
Re: What do white people have to add to Rastafari.
If people want to get together and help each other
Re: If people want to get together and help each o
Better late than never
If you were a Ras you would know!
Re: If you were a Ras you would know!
HAM, SHEM, & JAPHET ALL JAH CHILDREN!
SEEN ROOTKA ! Large up!!! *NM*
Finally someone that knows and aint afraid to say *NM*
Re: Finally someone that knows and aint afraid to
Book of the Year in UK....Stupid White Men.. *NM*
Yes I !!! Big up ah Free!! *NM*
Rasta can never be separated from BLACKNESS
Re: Rasta can never be separated from BLACKNESS
Re: Seen Ras Hal
What do YOU have to add to Rastafari.
Yes , Ini are here to edify! *NM*
To Blackness
African Impress , RASTA NO KISS ASS , BLK or WHITE
Re: RIGHTEOUSNESS WE AH DEAL WIT NOT KISSIN ASS!
Re: To Blackness
Its a pity that H.I.M. never spoke on this topic
Re: Its a pity that H.I.M. never spoke on this top
MARCUS told the truth about Whites
SelassieIlive! More Strength 4 a TRUE Black Man!
Iron sharpens Iron!! *NM*
Re: 4 Ras Iyinde
Re: Until is the operative word in HIM speech
There is always a choice. *NM*
You mean the same Jesus of Lubeck? *NM*
HOW EASILY WE FORGET...
Well My Black PPL , Plane mek fi fly
Re: Well My Black PPL , Plane mek fi fly
People got to start living in inity ire.
what do people have to add to the bible.. *NM*
Nothing
Re: KEBRA SAYS U R RIGHT

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com