HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Divisions among Rastafarians

Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, JAH!!!!! Rastafari !!!

Firstly, i would like to state that there are divisions among Rastafarians however, I n I know that such divisions are meant to be. In my humble opinion, such divisions and different perspectives of his majesty, can be compared to the building of the tower of babel, in which JAH made the builders speak different tounges so that they could not communicate and reach Zion until it was time. We are like the bulders who are chosen and know God for who he really is. The truth comes like the tower in which we all have seeked and are generally unified in one day reaching his holy foundation. However the way that God made the people speak in tounges is like the very same way we are devided through differences in opinion and perspectives. Perhaps we knowing who God is, has made HIM devide us so that we will not reach his holy foundation until he sends the signal in the form of 7, 9, or 13 miles of Black Starliner Ships, which will take us to home to Africa as we were taken and brought here to Babylon against our will. Jah is so powerful that he makes us speak in tounges through differences in opinion so that we will not reach him until it is time, for only he knows. This is why the views of a Boboshanti, TTI, Nyabinghi, Orthodox etc. all differ. We are all unified but there is disunity because maybe it is the will of JAH for it to be so, until we are all assembled on the holy hill where we all will be one, and even then, there will be divisions due to the twelve gates of Zion which are for each tribe. So bredren and sistren, regardless of which order you follow, praise Jah Rastafari through your heart and keep on doing good works, be patient for we will all be unified soon. Blessed are the truthseekers. Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, John Marcus I JAH!!!! Rastafari !!!!!!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread

Divisions among Rastafarians
Yes I , it is an African thing, first and foremost
move up *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com