HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Excellent Insight Thanks
In Response To: Re: Excellent Insight Thanks ()

In my view, if you and gman did not fall out, your initial response on this thread would have been different. You would have been your usual antagonistic self -- nitpicking and even attempting to distort my take on things.

If you were about being honest you would have first been mindful enough to pay respect by addressing the history of your antagonisms. Seeing that you chose to appear conciliatory without this history being addressed means to me that you are just trying to deceive once more.

I will not pull up links from the archives to prove my point about you not simply disagreeing in the colorism debates but you were being malicious and dismissive of it being a valid concern to be addressed. The reason I mentioned your passionate (almost romantic) story about how you met gman, was to make the point that, in my view, you attempted to use him to misrepresent the colorism debate.

It is okay for you to disagree with me and even despise me. We do not have to agree on anything or even be friends. As a matter of fact, I formed an unfavorable opinion of you back then that I still believe holds true today. I hope you can understand that although I distrust your motives for shifting tone here now, I still believe you are entitled to the hostile role that you have traditionally played on this forum in relation to almost everything I write.

If I was ever to get involved in that debate on the thread where you fell out with gman I would have to start with my assessment of how blatantly hypocritical and obscene you came over. It would be almost impossible for me to go further on that thread without first addressing that.

Anyhow, as you rightly acknowledged, I am simply giving my views on things.

Messages In This Thread

Some Observations and Thoughts
Re: Some Observations and Thoughts
"personal playground"
I respectfully and patiently await your response..
truth, but my question is...
Re: truth, but my question is...
simon I
WHEN THE I's GONNA TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL'S?
Re: WHEN THE I's GONNA TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
word/power to the acknowledgment, rasi *NM*
Since 2002 you mean. *NM*
Re: Since 2002 you mean.
Re: Addressing Istory on the Speaks
Re: Addressing Istory on the Speaks
Thank you Ayinde *NM*
Just a "holla"
Thank you *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com