COME LET US REASON,HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A PERSON died BECAUSE OF SMOKING TOO MUCH HERBS?
1. I GRASP TO THE THOUGHTS THAT SELASSIEI SMOKE HERBS,reason is,WHAT ELSE COULD MAKE THIS MAN SO CALM AND LOVING FOR EVERY POSITIVE ITAINER OF LIFE..
2. THE WESTERN CRITICS HAD STRAYED THE ETHIOPIANS BRAINWASHING THEM TOWARDS THE USE OF SMOKING THE HERBS,TELLING THEM IT IS A WRONG BEHAVIOUR.
3.WELL I LIVE TO SMOKE THE HERBS,IT IS WRITTEN THAT THE HERBS IS A CURE FOR VARIOUS TYPES OF ILLNESSES,SO I SMOKE THE HERBS TO PREVENT THEM,WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO LET THE DOCTOR PRESCRIBE THE HERBS FOR ME,CHARGING I A FEE FOR HIS PRESCRIPTION.
4. THERE ARE ALSO HERBS THAT CAN CLEAN THE WALLS OF OUR ORGANS,WE SHOULD INVESTIGATE TO KNOW THOSE HERBS THAT CAN CLEAN THE TAR FROM THE WALL OF OUR ORGANS.
5. SMOKING HERBS TO I IS LIKE FEEDING THE HUNGRY STOMACH OF I GRASPING,STRENGTHENING IT TO GRASP TO POSITIVE THOUGHTS.
6. IS IT BECAUSE SMOKING THE HERBS IS WRONG WHY MISTAKE baby-lon want to give I a fine for smoking some,or is it because it is tax free for the sellers,and why are they not locking down the people for smoking their cigarettes,even when they say it kills the users,see as long as their tax kept running every ting seem fine..
7. SMOKING THE HERBS ELEVATES I TO HIGHER LEVELS OF INITATION,WHILE COMMUNING WITH THE HIGHER POWERS,DON'T KNOW WHAT OTHER HERB SMOKERS GOT FROM IT,BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS,I KNOW THIS SISTREN,SHE SAID WITHOUT THE HERBS HER BODY IS FILLED WITH PAIN,ESPECIALLY THE JAMAICAN HERBS,I ASK THIS FEDS ONE DAY SEY,WHY IS IT THAT THE american goverment pressured the jamaican government to spray their crops in the seventys while there is more growing here in america where one state is producing more than the entire jamaica,he turned to I AND SAY,IT'S BECAUSE THE JAMAICAN HERBS IS BETTER..and why is it doctors and lawyers and all the so called sophisticated people love to smoke it so much..IS IT BECAUSE IT IS A HEALER FOR HUMAN BEINGS?
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml