Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks TV Archive

Re: What do blacks not want as white rasta objecti

give thanks,

"but I don't think it's okay for me personally to say'hey I wasn't there. It's not my fault.' It's not about guilt but about responsibility"
"I've been given this white skin and I have to live the reality of this, just as black people have to live theirs"

yeah, I'm glad u said that, because that is the problem. that is the real enslavement. InI didn't create the good tings on the earth neither the bad so why should I feel guilty, or responsible for anything. how can a person say I am not intelligent because i don't have a high school diploma...or i am not a good man because ini dress wid my pants sagging. people a look fi brand name to feel good, thinking that they are not good yet and that they have to make themselves good. look even the rich man who has all the money in the world still greedy and still go work...Bill Gates(equall wid I)...

ini approach this issue on a different angle...in which if those afflicted end up in joy after death, then no one can really take away your joy forever. because it is not we responsible for ourselves but JAH RESONPONSIBLE FOR US ALL.

remember Job...JAH ask job can u feed the ravens, still the waters at its boundaries, tame the wild etc basically showing job u can't do sh--, so don't act up and gwaan like seh u deserve something because U did this or follow the law. JAH a seh it is I, who harden Pharoah heart... it is JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...and what happen to job and his friends(remember the youngest one, di-youth...hee, hee, hee) at the end...live bombo clawt good.

life cannot, does not, make sense that a individual born and die and will never end up in joy, regardless of skin color or past actions. we are reactin to a fear that is not on us but in us. like i said before, my eyes do not irritate when i see so why should i have any bad feelings associated to what i see in my mind...that automaticaly shows that the problem is not what i see but what i think i see.

the reality of black and white is that it is seen with the same eye. physical express spiritual...so as long as there is a spiritual fault, that mind will always try to find something that is wrong because to that mind to find something wrong makes sense or to think you are responsible for something(not disrespecting because a me dat likewise)make sense. This is pro-longing di unity.

so ini seh all those who have faith in JAH, to be careful of how u go about saying it is them/gov, and a put fya pon people and getting rebelious...because you are actually expressing a mistrust in the Almighty that He doesn't have things in control or is not taken care of the ones in slavery whom u say u represent/defend baring the skin color. Remeber the One from Nazereth on the boat in the stormy wether...and they complain "watch Him a sleep nuh..and getting cranky saying wake up master wake up"...Master knows there is nothing to fear...is JAH BLOW DI WIND...trusting in JAH

many things to say but I rather say it face to face...yet ini give thanks fi a community of people allowing ini to express myself, the listener is equal to the speaker...

Jah love, naturally

guidance

Messages In This Thread

What do blacks not want as white rasta objectives?
Re: Questions and Shades
Re: Hair This!!
Re: What do blacks want? Equal Opportunity
Re: What do blacks want? Equal Opportunity
Re: don't CONfuse Rasta with baldheads
Re: don't CONfuse.
Re: What the white really has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What the white really has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Give thanks for your words Blair...
A final comment on the "White Rastas" issue
Re: A final comment on the "White Rastas" issue

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com