AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Hulu
In Response To: Hulu *LINK* ()

It just goes to show how stupid they really think we are. I think that for those at the back (of the class) they should get us to the fact that the work of ages is still unfolding through its many stages:-

1) Military Control
2) Religious Control
3) Social and Environmental control
5) Industrial and Economic control
6) Digital control *

If one stands back and watch what is really going on, one can really see the the work unfolding, some say the Mayans saw it coming - hence the Mayan clock which is due to reset in 2012??
Whether that interpretation is true - or not! The thing that ones should be aware of is that, the system has an inherent flaw insofar as that it cannot cover up everything (and as SelassieLive as quite rightly highlighted) The best tactic is to make the viewer believe it's not real!

These are the times when people genuinely cannot believe what they see (Blind leading the Blind) and they refuse to listen to what they hear (Deaf leading the Deaf). Indeed is there anyone more blind than the person who refuses to see?
Is there anyone more deaf than the one who refuses to hear?

But my friends this is indeed the way of the world.

I mean; it's not as this is the first time - is it?

Knowledge...

ps *SelassieLive You will note that I decided to use the number 6 as oppose to 7 for the purpose of illustrating this reasoning :-)

Messages In This Thread

Hulu *LINK*
Lol... V... Exactly... *NM*
Re: Hulu *LINK*
Powerful!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com