AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

dere ain't no hierarchy, dagnabit!!!!!!!!!!

*******Also, as far as the 'hierarchy' equated with esotericism, i dont think that is true, based on the fact that history does show, that certain individuals used knowledge as a weapon instead of living in peace and harmony with it. The statement you made is too general, and i also dont think that what you call hierarchy is a negative thing always. Peace & Love ********

It is indeed always negative. It negates the truth of all components’ importance in the whole.

NOTHING RULES THE UNIVERSE
NOT ONE COMPONENT HOLDS ABSOLUTE SUPREMACY OVER ANOTHER COMPONENT

You can not...nor can anyone here, tell me what thing, essence or component is the MOST SUPREME thing, essence or component in the Universe.

When we say hierarchy, there has to be a LOWEST, right? So please tell me what thing, essence or component is the LOWEST in the universe???

I'll wait...

And anytime you may have an answer, I will guarantee you that that component NEEDS what would be considered its subordinate to exist.

If something is so ABOVE something else, why does it still need the lessor component? Why do pinnacles still need troughs? Why do slavemasters need slaves? Why do kings need subjects?

The answer is because there is no hierarchy. There is a SYMBIOTIC relationship. Not a PARASITIC relationship...well at least it is not supposed to be parasitic, but it becomes parasitic when the needs/wants of the guest supercede the needs of the host.

You cannot name me one single relationship between a so-called 'superior' and a so-called 'subordinate' where that superior does not need something front that subordinate. So although there is DEPENDENCE between both parties, it is always the party projecting the superiority that denies or otherwise does not acknowledge this dependency. Now why would that be??? What does the one projecting superiority have to lose??? it's superiority, of course....ZERO!

That is the egotistical by-product of accepting a hierarchal universe view instead of a Ma'atic universe view.

What is considered 'higher levels' are only snapshots or moments of extremity that are highlighted, focused and imprinted but those extremities are ALWAYS countered by their ‘opposites’. So if something is ALWAYS countered, how is it above anything else?

That is egotistical of +4 to say “hey everybody look at me, I’m +4" when it’s existence is only affirmed by the value -4.

-Negative 4 is positive 4's twin to counter/balance each other’s value to.........ZERO!!!
This relation applies to ANY quantity.

MA’AThematics is just like the name, the actions of acquiring/obtaining Ma’at...ZERO...BALANCE. That is why "ma'ath has EQUATIONS...equations zero out, big baby!

We both know that the Science and Spiritual twins both tell us one common agreement. And that is NET-ZERO. Anything that appears to be HIGHEST or LOWEST is ALWAYS opposed by its converse.

A trough and crest in a wave of water has the same principles as a sound wave or an electromagnetic wave. They are similar in the aspect that their opposites total net zero.

Net Zero = No Hierarchy...instead it should be “All” archy...”Every” archy...thus No-archy..U-topia. (It does not exist)

No = Zero

KARMA represents the zeroing out of energy.

-I'm done...HTP, peace!!!

Messages In This Thread

(Noble Ras Heru): The SAMENESS of the "BIG 3"
Re: (Noble Ras Heru): The SAMENESS of the "BIG 3"
dere ain't no hierarchy, dagnabit!!!!!!!!!!
"A moment in time"
Re: "A moment in time"
you just said it yourself...
Re: you just said it yourself...
Let me use Star Wars...
Re: Let me use Star Wars...
Well said Selassielive *LINK*
"But variety is the spice of life"
Re: "But variety is the spice of life"
Just as an FYI...
Re: Just as an FYI...
Re: Just as an FYI...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com