AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: another question(s)...
In Response To: another question(s)... ()

Can you give me any evidence which would show that europeans wield power OVER jewish people?

* i think that when capitalism developed and overtook the traditional church-state ruling power there were families(some jewish) who were in a prime position to have major influence over the agenda of europe - many of which also played a roll in the development of the u.s.a experiment. i think that looking into the history of the jews and the role they played as the pre-cursors to the modern international mercantilist class being the intermediaries and globe-trotters and bankers - there were a few jewish families like the rothschilds who found a position within the traditional european ruling class which would then come to influence and dovetail well with the designs of european imperialists. on some levels, certain jewish families became inter-married and full fledged members of the european elite. i think that at this point we have to wonder what IDENTITY did these rich european jewish families adhere to - their identities no doubt colored by their class privilege in european society which did separate themselves a lot from the average and lower class jewish masses. where would we DIFFERENTIATE between europeans and jews at this point when it seems that at some point in the elite they became an amalgam. that is why i was speaking of european jews - they aren't JUST jews, they are european with all the worldviews attached. i think that because of this - these european jews had a different modus operandi than the indigenous jews of palestine. the rothschilds are known to be one of the major financial contributors to the state of israel.
a
s a sidenote:
we also know that britain has had a complex of actually being the new jerusalem, the center of a world empire - complete with legends of the lineage of kings and queens being one with the bloodlines of the israelites, called - british-israelism. the u.s. also holds a special roll in these theories - noted in the sage of the number 13(the extra tribe attached to the 12).
interesting:
http://www.seekgod.ca/identity.htm

I look at the prevalence of jewish people in important and influential positions in just about EVERY facet of society.
What is the proof that 'wasps' are pulling the strings above jews compared to the other way around?

* there is no proof - they work together. and i think that now we are witnessing in the u.s. and the world system setup by the u.s.(the un) which has allowed israeli influence to go unchecked the ability of a small group of people to actually "wag the dog." the zionist lobby is THE most powerful lobbying group in the u.s.

Messages In This Thread

Obama camp 'prepared to talk to Hamas' *NM* *LINK*
Obama adviser worries Israel supporters *NM* *LINK*
Bob Simon on Charlie Rose *NM* *LINK*
Re: Obama camp 'prepared to talk to Hamas'
(sidenote:) western "interventionalism"
Re: (sidenote:) western "interventionalism"
Re: (sidenote:) western "interventionalism" *LINK*
another question(s)...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com