AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

ATTENTION BABA AND RASTAFARI PEOPLE.

BABA,WAS THE HON. LEONARD HOWELL PUT IN THE BELLVUE INSTITUTION IN JAMAICA AFTER BEEN LABELED AS A mad man BY THE SOCIETY BODY UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF bustamante or norman manley?

I NOW SEE CLEARLY WHY THE kids or family counterparts of the colonizers TODAY CALLED INI mad man SIMPLE BECAUSE their so-called gradparents labeled INI in the same manner.

ANOTHER REASON they term INI as mad man was/is because of the QUESTIONS INI SURFACED TO them on the religious topics,INI WERE labeled by colonizers as blasphemers WHEN HAILING SELASSIEI AS INI IRATOR,

BABA, WHAT WAS IT THAT REALLY STARTED THE CORALS GARDENS INCIDENT government against RASTA PEOPLE?
WHO WAS REV HENRY AND HIS SON CLADIUS HENRY WORKING WITH WHEN THEY CAME TO JAMAICA TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT,IF IT IS america AND NOT INDEPENDENTLY WHY DID THE government of JAMAICA ASK FOR ASSISTANCE FROM america WHEN THEY FOUND LETTER TO FIDEL CASTRO FROM THE HENRY'S GANGSTERS MOVEMENT?

DID THE HENRY'S MOVEMENT SPURS FROM THE out-justice they see the government of JAMAICA doing to the RASTA PEOPLE?
LEONARD HOWELL DID NOT INTRODUCE RASTAFARI TO THE PEOPLE AS A NEW THING OR NEW WAY OF LIFE BUT INSTEAD OF AN AWAKENNING OR REMINDER TO HIS PEOPLE OF WHO THEY REALLY ARE, FROM MY PERSPECTIVES.

INI PEOPLE DID NOT OVERSTAND THE concept of god and even today SOME STILL DNT,CALLING SELASSIEI god,the colonizers have all the reason to make war against INI whereas INI was HAILING INI IRATOR BY THE NAME OF THE colonizers creator,WRONG MOVE AND BIG DISRESPECT TO EMPEROR SELASSIEI FROM I PERSPECTIVES NOW THAT I AM BEEN SELF SANKOFAD,CALLING THE EMPEROR BY SUCH INI WAS HAILING INI IRATOR USING an alien description or concept.

Messages In This Thread

ATTENTION BABA AND RASTAFARI PEOPLE.
Re: ATTENTION BABA AND RASTAFARI PEOPLE.
Re: ATTENTION BABA AND RASTAFARI PEOPLE.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com