AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: (of Ma'at)
In Response To: Re: (of Ma'at) ()

Yes King,
I sight what you say.
From my perspective, Rastafari people who seem to be real roots foundation peoples have and will allways never trust politicians until babylon is burnt out from crust to core. politicians can, for the most part burn in fire and flame.
Money rules and Rasta have known from the time they sight the eye on the dollar bill way back in the day. i cant really rate anyone who call themself Rasta and sight Obama as savior. If they thought it was positive to see a blackman in the big chair...well I can sight their enthusiasm for the superficiality of a blackman rising to the height but we know that riteousness gets cramped from the money men and that such riteousness is not allowed by the controlers, no matter the colour of skin. If you dont know that...and are a blackman, a Rasta....then you should know that and wake up. When the president feeds the people on the street and spends the money from the war machine on programes that black people want and run...then we know that babylon might be on the way to falling.....til such time, mainstreamey, dreamey Geee-sus will save us peoples will keep a babbling in their circus. So its up to I and the I to spread the truth and keep on top of our egos, I guess.
'One is that I cannot think of a single endeavor or dream or passion that does not involve some sort of approval/support/permission/affirmation by white people.'
I think i know what you mean. The system have black economically at the bottom and white at top. Most things require money, therefore the black hav to go through those channels to get the money to do what they want. People say that certain things dont require money but I dont agree. Even repatriation needs money.

'The second is that I cannot think of a single thing that our people "pray over" that doesn't come across the desk to be approved by a white person. As if white people are the God we pray to.'
Maybe its just money and people feel that they will have an easier life so they pary to the god of money....maybe they just sell out to all the lies of elevated position and status set up be white people to feel above 'being black and an under-achiever'(hey look Im a blackman and i 'made it' in a white mans system)
I saw a white bredren from a foreign who had more money than his black bredren friend so paid for his taxi to get repaired....if he did not do this then the taxi driver would not be able to drive and would not be able to support his lickle boy and family. Not all white people are bad....the sytem is. Things are complicated true?
Anyways...a pretty light reasoning from I cos Iam verry tired at the moment. Soon forward with some more substancial reasoning.
Can you please explain the above first quote of yours more...what do you think we can be more focussed on as a people that could be seen as a unique or original passion, dream, desire, that is separate from the white mans world?
Blessed Kingman

Messages In This Thread

(of Ma'at)
Re: Simon I (of Ma'at)
Re: (of Ma'at) *LINK*
Rasalind

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com