AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Is Israel Willing to Allow Destruction of Mank

peace and hotep,

"It has been inferred from Abraham's readiness to offer up Isaac at the command of God, from the story of Jephthah and his daughter, and even from the sacrifice of Hiel the Bethelite (1 Kings 16:34), that human sacrifice to Yahweh was an original custom in Israel, and that therefore the God of Israel was no other than Moloch, or at all events a deity of similar character. ...............But these incidents are surely too slender a foundation to support such a theory. "

darn dey good 'withe' Doubleplusthink.

if you live during the time, you would know the rites of moloch.

IF i WAS ABRAM/HAM, I WOULD HAVE HAD TO SAY, "HECK GOD....YOU SOUNDING LIKE MOLOCH....time out.....i need to get a JEHOVAH'S WITHENESS....GOD...YOU TRYING TO GET ME A MURDER RAP".

not dey have nukes fussing over dirt.

"He who thinks he is bigger than the rest must go to the cemetery. There he will see what life really is: a handful of dirt." - The Limits of Control

freedumisahappyslavic

Messages In This Thread

Is Israel Willing to Allow Destruction of Mankind *LINK*
From BLOOD OFFERINGS to BURNT OFFERINGS *LINK*
Netanyahu's U.N. Speech *LINK*
400 YEAR? *LINK*
Jews can't practice racism ....
Re: Netanyahu's U.N. Speech
The Sacrifice of Victor *LINK*
Re: Is Israel Willing to Allow Destruction of Mank *LINK*
Re: Is Israel Willing to Allow Destruction of Mank *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com