AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Indictment: howard henry wrote the beware lett

Greetings rosalind and all

When I posted the "Blacks beware of the Rastafari Speaks Forum" from the Topix forum, I also did so personally thinking it was RASTA QUEEN. I only capitalised her name because that is how she types it. It was not meant to flagrantly call her out, but to draw attention to the post itself and its author. Of course, all the same, I wanted to see if others came to the same conclusion that I had, that she (Rasta Queen) was the poster of the Topix post.

I also thought it a good idea to bring it to the RS forum because so many of your names were on the post. I found it interesting that all the posters who contributed to the post "The all time trivia question” by Rasta Queen were in the list from that Topix post. And I found it also interesting that she, being the poster of the "The all time trivia question” was left out of this list. I don’t recall anyone attacking her without first being attacked in that post, people were trying to provide her with answers. Did someone magically become her arch avenger, picking up her cause on the issue of African slavery’s existence in history on other boards? Why is she so silent now?

Honestly, when I saw the question asking ‘if slavery existed, and it probably did not because there were no photographs documenting slaves being sold on the auction block’, I found it was quite a curious position for someone to take on a black forum. If I really considered anyone being suspicious or having a hidden agenda I would have to check Rasta Queen first, because that is a very interesting position to take up on a black forum, from the perspective of not truly trying to find answers and engage in discussion but descending into inward ramblings and being abusive, dismissive and disrespectful on top of it.

As for the question of how I found the post, I have been doing my own online research on Rastafari for quite some time and the post came up on one of my searches. Nothing mysterious, look up black forums along with other topical issues and it’s easy to find. I dont know what makes you think I and Rasta Queen could be the same person, if you are going to indict me as well please formally state your case.

I have no desire to follow Rasta Queen around on the internet to see what she is doing or saying. I wish she would come back here and comment though, just to clear things up and ‘confirm’ it was not her that posted that Topix post. I wrote an email to the admin of RS forum asking if she was banned from the site, lets see what they say. I think more than likely she's just tired of spewing expletives, I can’t recall that anyone ever had to call me a Bytch, sigh. For sure she takes time to reply to her own music videos with other music videos, lol same style as the Die die die of da Siz special on the Topix forum followed soon after by Malcolm’s offering.

Language, thoughts and actions like that can be tiring, maybe she is taking a break. Orrr maybe she is busy on some other forum washing her mouth off on someone else on some other innocuous issue. The only reason she is behaving this way is because she is either immature or insecure or both; not untrue of many people, but she takes it to her own other dimension.

Anyway thanks for all the laughs (nuff chuckles for the indictment bit too)... with the greatest respect.

-M-

Messages In This Thread

Indictment: howard henry wrote the beware letter
Ok...1 more response and its nite nite *NM*
Re: Ok...1 more response and its nite nite
Okie dokie....done! *NM*
Stogey...I spell it STOOGE! *NM*
Re: Stogey...I spell it STOOGE!
Whoa! Wait!
could she have been his alterego all along? *NM*
Re: could she have been his alterego all along?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com