AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: FIYAH AND FLOODS *LINK*
In Response To: Re: FIYAH AND FLOODS ()

I may not understand all of your posts, but I like your style. I like your style because I believe that equanimity is the natural order. I noticed for instance that no one commented on Ras Tyehimba’s post “The Modern Racist Paradigm” where he shared a video that began with Malcolm X’s speech on Black self-hate. The entire video’s focus was how the effects of Western Media propaganda have resulted in the self-hate endemic in all ethnic groups. (Planet Wide)

Why for instance no one has commented on the movie “the Help” as it continues to break cinema box office records and Black apologists for White racism are all over the media defending the romanticizing of slavery and Jim Crow barbarism. One has to ask these “Negro Intellectuals” if they have ever read the antebellum literature of James D. B. De Bow particularly his argument No. 5. “The Non-slaveholder knows that as soon as his savings will admit, he can become a slaveholder, and thus relieve his wife from the necessities of the kitchen and the laundry, and his children from the labors of the field.”

Why for instance no self-respecting Black Rastafarian male on this forum came to the defense of Nafissatou Diallo the Guinean immigrant who was brutally assaulted by the IMF’s chief Shylock DSK and then had to endure another rape by the very media Ras Tyehimba’s post highlighted. Only silence from the forum except for his apologists.

Why for instance I’m called out every time I post the TRUTH about the nature of the Semite and his Neanderthal progenitor’s progeny, but countless posts on the depravity of Black on Black crime is poured out, through and over, again and again on this forum by the apologists and defenders of White Supremacy despite copious evidence of a fundamental change in the nature of the Black Human since; and as a result of his encounters with non-Black humans.

So while I may not share in your “Wild Justice” I’ll not try to censure nor censor you because although you may not know this, the Universe obviously has a need of your voice RIGHT NOW!

Messages In This Thread

FIYAH AND FLOODS
Re: FIYAH AND FLOODS

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com