AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

ARE YOU A PROPHET RAS?
In Response To: Re: WHAT WAS EVE ? ()

Yes Ras I overstand. It is a rather ironic twist of fate lol.

The aliens believe they create tools to destroy us, but they create their own downfall.

I hope all is well with you Ras. I have much love for you. When I was mentally hanicaped, I saw you as a teacher. But now that you have enlightened me, I see you as a reminder. I say that, because all that you show me, we already knew in our genetic memory banks. The aliens taught us folly to erase our memory with their modern tactics. Therefore I thank you for bringing this knowledge back to my remembrance.

I have a question for you, are you a prophet? I ask, because I never had a man explain things to me as plain as you do. I asked you some tough questions that troubled me, and you were able to answer them with little to no effort. You gave me a peace of mind to survive this oppression that INI trod daily. So are you a prophet among our people?

Messages In This Thread

Qabbalistic Keys to the Creation of Man *LINK*
Re: Qabbalistic Keys to the Creation of Man
Re: Qabbalistic Keys to the Creation of Man *LINK*
Re: Qabbalistic Keys to the Creation of Man
WHAT WAS EVE ?
Re: WHAT WAS EVE ?
ARE YOU A PROPHET RAS?
Re: ARE YOU A PROPHET RAS?
Re: ARE YOU A PROPHET RAS?
I THOUGHT SO
Re: I THOUGHT SO
Re: Qabbalistic Keys to the Creation of Man *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com