AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: WHAT WAS EVE ?
In Response To: WHAT WAS EVE ? ()

Right now when I scan the adam and eve thing I see that it's not even InI thing,
now so-called god is the father of adam and eve from I perspectives, god is also the father of the same devil.

adam and eve begot two sons god grandkids anyway you check it, either by satan the father of cain and adam the father of abel anyway you check it,
cain happen to kill abel and got turn out of the garden of heathens/eden according to, he then went to a distance land labeled as nod,there he found a woman, ask yourself who is/was this woman that never come from god family tree.

She never even got a name as in the families of god,I know that such woman is of InI the earth rightful owners and rulers long before god came to InI earth to instigate his thing, the nod thing can be placed even in the sons of god came and took unto themselves the daughters of man/men for their wives from I perspectives.

Who is eve, I answer to that is she is god daughter.
She is still here today sent by god to destroy the males of whom are InI SELASSIEI AND MENE AS OUR REPRESENTERS OF WHOM ARE INI SAME SPEED PARENTS IN CHILDREN AND CHILDREN IN THEM.

Messages In This Thread

Qabbalistic Keys to the Creation of Man *LINK*
Re: Qabbalistic Keys to the Creation of Man
Re: Qabbalistic Keys to the Creation of Man *LINK*
Re: Qabbalistic Keys to the Creation of Man
WHAT WAS EVE ?
ARE YOU A PROPHET RAS?
Re: ARE YOU A PROPHET RAS?
Re: ARE YOU A PROPHET RAS?
I THOUGHT SO
Re: I THOUGHT SO
Re: Qabbalistic Keys to the Creation of Man *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com